• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH3 Critical Mode adds various QOL updates including save carry over, more photo slots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HK Motendra

Awards
My only question regarding the patch notes is, does said enemy behavior changes only apply to critical mode? Caue honestly speaking, I've never been much a fan of crit from the jump and have only ever done it twice (first in BBS, second in 2FM) just for the achievement.

Still though, considering I've already done standard and proud, I suppose I might as well anyway
After reloading my proud save file just before the Keyblade Graveyard, I can confirm that it's universal. This is a plus for me. I may like challenges to a degree, but I'm no masochist. At least, thats how i see crit mode

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I just appreciate the fact that they really gave us the ability to turn off the Attraction Flow. That was a wish-list suggestion for many, so it really goes to show that the team really IS listening to us.

To anybody working at Square Enix who may read these forums, I'd just like to say THANK YOU! I'm really grateful for what you've done so far and what heights you'll continue to reach for!
Wait is that really an ability? I tried reading the list of things, but I don't remember seeing it (I did read it in a rush to work).

Does anyone know what the additional video "Epilogue" means? Did they make changes to the secret video? I saw the list of changes on the PS4 update mention the epilogue video.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wait is that really an ability? I tried reading the list of things, but I don't remember seeing it (I did read it in a rush to work).

Does anyone know what the additional video "Epilogue" means? Did they make changes to the secret video? I saw the list of changes on the PS4 update mention the epilogue video.
It’s an ability can allergies critical converter, I believe.

As for the epilogue, was that information under 1.04/05 or under 1.01/02?

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards

Yep, called Critical Converter. It allows you to turn off AF except for in story scenarios in which they'd be necessary.

I actually like AF, but I have it turned off for the extra challenge.

drew0512

Awards
Yep, called Critical Converter. It allows you to turn off AF except for in story scenarios in which they'd be necessary.

The best thing about this ability is that it's not really an "extra challenge". You're trading AF for a guaranteed Formchange (hence "converter"), so you're not handicapping yourself but actually prioritizing one element over the other.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
The synthesis checkmarks really should have been there to begin with. That was unnecessarily annoying haha.

I digress though. Really pumped for Critical.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You know what they disappointingly didn’t change?? The ! Not vanishing from the menu when you have viewed something :(

Happyfunshineman

Awards
It would be nice if the Gummi Ship could fly strait up and down. As is, you just stop turning upwards or downwards after a certain angle and crash into things.

Just beat Olympus. Pretty much only good things to say so far.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

I like Attraction Flow sometimes, but when it clogs up the reaction command queue with the Blaster one I get kind of annoyed. It would be nice to go through the game without the option even showing up, so I can focus more on battling with the keyblade.

If they ever consider touching the Attraction Flow feature again, I hope they just have its appearance be based on the difficulty you're playing. Beginner it shows up all the time, Standard it's regularly there, Proud is rarely, and Critical is very rarely (like one or twice per world).

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Twilight Town and Toy Box were pretty fucking bad on normal Crit. Lots of deaths from off screen.

Olympus, Corona, and Monstropolis, however, have been so joyous and manageable that I almost feel as though my first playthrough was robbed of a superior difficulty. Gj Osaka, you're getting better every time you do stuff

NoWay

Awards
If they ever consider touching the Attraction Flow feature again, I hope they just have its appearance be based on the difficulty you're playing. Beginner it shows up all the time, Standard it's regularly there, Proud is rarely, and Critical is very rarely (like one or twice per world).

I would prefer if WE could decide which Attraction Flow to use.

For example: Using Thunder based magic in big areas triggers the Shooting Ride Attraction Flow or using Water based magic in big areas triggers the Pirate Ship. Just like the command styles worked in BBS. Now it only seems random.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I like Attraction Flow sometimes, but when it clogs up the reaction command queue with the Blaster one I get kind of annoyed. It would be nice to go through the game without the option even showing up, so I can focus more on battling with the keyblade.

They could do that in an update, but I feel like they'll just leave it alone from here on. I feel like at best, they may just bring over the Converter to Proud, but other than that, they may be done with it.

I do think that it can definitely disturb the flow and feeling of battle at times, so that's why it's cool to be able to toggle it on and off for style. But it's still very much a feature that I'm glad they implemented. It adds some diversity to combat, but it's not for everyone and I think players should have the option to choose if they want to have that in their repertoire.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Lucky Emblem photos and such don't carry over, but Proof of Promises does. My suspicion is that Proof of Promises unlocks the Secret Ending on a NG+ (regardless of any lucky emblem photos you take in the new file) so you don't have to recollect them all again on your new file.

Odwen

Awards
Website
www.twitch.tv
Lucky Emblem photos and such don't carry over, but Proof of Promises does. My suspicion is that Proof of Promises unlocks the Secret Ending on a NG+ (regardless of any lucky emblem photos you take in the new file) so you don't have to recollect them all again on your new file.
Cool because they were such pain to get

Back