• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3 drive forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
If you could have a kingdom hearts 2 drive form in kh3 and one of your own what would it be? I wold have final form return and I think a ninja form would be cool where you have one giant keyblade and run up and jump off walls.

silverdragon1615

violent_anger said:
the power of the forms lies int he power of the new outfit, and the new outfit can only be found in mystery tower. btw, if u have to do something to wait, get some cryaons. remember, its impossible to feel sad with a fresh box of crayons.

What are you talking about, stop spamming!

Keyblade Knights

His powers would be to hold 3 keyblades including rikus keyblade and the kingdom key and ultimia weapon and his streangh will increase and he can Fly (not hover) and his outfit will be White and Black with Red

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
silverdragon1615 said:
What does that have to do with drive forms?

the outfit of soras came from 3 fairies(the black one) and that outfit is what lets him drive, he can use drives after he gets that outfit. so mystery tower will either show up again, or u wont be able to drive form, or sora will use the sanme outfit(the black one) for 3 years.

silverdragon1615

violent_anger said:
the outfit of soras came from 3 fairies(the black one) and that outfit is what lets him drive, he can use drives after he gets that outfit. so mystery tower will either show up again, or u wont be able to drive form, or sora will use the sanme outfit(the black one) for 3 years.

Oh sorry

Roxas_Blivion

twilightdawns drive form,fuse wit riku sora n roxas,has kingdom key,soul eater,and oblivion keyblades,power of evil light and neutral

silverdragon1615

Sweet! I have another one, it's called dragon form where you fuse with the whole party and your clothes are black and dark blue with blue electricty. You would be able you fly super fast and you would have one huge keyblade shaped liked Clouds.
Your keyblades rang would be super long and you swing it super fast. You could also shoot balls of dark energy out of your keyblade.

overdrive

Orienter
Sweet! I have another one, it's called dragon form where you fuse with the whole party and your clothes are black and dark blue with blue electricty. You would be able you fly super fast and you would have one huge keyblade shaped liked Clouds.
Your keyblades rang would be super long and you swing it super fast. You could also shoot balls of dark energy out of your keyblade.
is it me or does that sound like wisdom form with clouds sword and blaas of dark energy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back