• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Ending?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

siegleeagle

i wasnt aware of all that. Then this just keeps getting better and better

Yeah I looked it up. The maximum a 3ds card is 2 gb and kh 1 was 2.56 and kh2 was 3.68, so it will look close to kh2 graphics because they use the cleaner edged models in all of their games now instead of the original games models, unless of course they have to make it for a lower system) and it most likely will be around bbs length so yay.

Oh yeah when I say models I mean the models used in voiced cutscenes where the face is not the flat none animated one. So they probably won't compress the videos and make them look blurry. The gameplay graphics will be somewhere between bbs and kh2 quality.

This is all my estimations though.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
As people said, I can't see the ending of KH3 as I can't even predict what might happen in DDD. However, I always had this scared thought in my head that Vanitas would face and probably kill Kairi in KH3 thereby forging the X-blade and making himself become the next main boss of the KH series which would create a Vanitas saga. But I doubt that will happen (thank heavens, Kairi can't die...yet) so I have nothing to worry about xP

noheartx

Yeah I looked it up. The maximum a 3ds card is 2 gb and kh 1 was 2.56 and kh2 was 3.68, so it will look close to kh2 graphics because they use the cleaner edged models in all of their games now instead of the original games models, unless of course they have to make it for a lower system) and it most likely will be around bbs length so yay.

Oh yeah when I say models I mean the models used in voiced cutscenes where the face is not the flat none animated one. So they probably won't compress the videos and make them look blurry. The gameplay graphics will be somewhere between bbs and kh2 quality.

This is all my estimations though.

correct me if Im wrong, but i believe BBS was 1.8 Gb right? So that means if they use the full 2 GB that DDD will be better. Interestiiiinnng...

@Kupo1121:
I doubt the Vanitas Saga would ever happen. I think Nomura wants to start clean on KH4

kupo1121

Awards
I doubt the Vanitas Saga would ever happen. I think Nomura wants to start clean on KH4

How clean? I don't think it would be smart to completely scrap everything from the Xehanort saga...I think it wouldn't be bad if something was brought over, but not much.

noheartx

How clean? I don't think it would be smart to completely scrap everything from the Xehanort saga...I think it wouldn't be bad if something was brought over, but not much.

well what is there to bring over? I mean Xehanort is the reason everything happened, so if he is gone, then everything he ever screwed up should be gone. I mean i would think they would put Vanitas as a fight (if he even returns) before xehanort, who would then be the final boss

StVen

Why so much people wanted Sora to die in the end of KH3? lol There might be a chance that he'll pass on his heart to another boy. Maybe. I would like a new story after end of Xehanort saga.. I know someone would disagree with me, but I would love to see KH having its own worlds and story and stuff.. not having to do with Disney.. we're running out of Worlds.. well unless, Disney makes more new disney movies in the future that may be compatible with KH... xD

noheartx

Why so much people wanted Sora to die in the end of KH3? lol There might be a chance that he'll pass on his heart to another boy. Maybe. I would like a new story after end of Xehanort saga.. I know someone would disagree with me, but I would love to see KH having its own worlds and story and stuff.. not having to do with Disney.. we're running out of Worlds.. well unless, Disney makes more new disney movies in the future that may be compatible with KH... xD

Sora's heart moving on isnt a bad idea, but Nomura has said KH is Sora's story. There's pretty much no chance of that happening.

blueheart

Bronze Member
As said, Sora won't die, but that's a good theory of the Secret Ending.

I would love to see KH having its own worlds and story and stuff.. not having to do with Disney.. we're running out of Worlds.. well unless, Disney makes more new disney movies in the future that may be compatible with KH... xD

That's not going to happen. That's the base of Kingdom Hearts: a Disney and Final Fantasy crossover.

kupo1121

Awards
Also, Disney has many animated movies. They have around 50, it's just that SE chooses to stick to the most popular movie titles. Sure, not all fit in Kingdom Hearts, but there are many more KH could use, but more or less choose not to.

k99y77

Awards
sora will never die nomura said that kingdom hearts is sora's story so he will stay until the last game in the series, in your face SORA HATERS!!!

Radar

Bronze Member
I hope after the battle against young MX and Isa and Braig, Terra will finally be able to return, then they will all go to the chamber of waking and ventus will wake up.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Why do you say Isa? Do you believe he is the one that MX is back with?

Isa/Saix is one of MX's possible roads. See: pointy ears and golden eyes.

noheartx

Isa/Saix is one of MX's possible roads. See: pointy ears and golden eyes.

Hm...i never thought of that. Hopefully that will be elaborated on in BBSV2. I mean, when did they ever make contact. MX and Isa? By the time Isa was turned into a heartless, Apprentice Xehanort was already in RG right? So how would MX....do that?

kupo1121

Awards
I also would enjoy seeing how they met in the first place. Obviously I think they would meet each other in Radiant Garden. However, then I thought, what if Isa was one of the test subjects, but he turned out to excel as a subject and really took in darkness or something, thats how Apprentice Xehanort saw potential in him.

StVen

Also, Disney has many animated movies. They have around 50, it's just that SE chooses to stick to the most popular movie titles. Sure, not all fit in Kingdom Hearts, but there are many more KH could use, but more or less choose not to.

True, however, if i'll see tarzan, or alice ever again, i'll kill someone. jk

Radar

Bronze Member
Hm...i never thought of that. Hopefully that will be elaborated on in BBSV2. I mean, when did they ever make contact. MX and Isa? By the time Isa was turned into a heartless, Apprentice Xehanort was already in RG right? So how would MX....do that?
Dude, when it comes to KH, everything is up in the air.

KeesusChrist

If they were remembering him, it wouldn't be in past tense. I don't think Xion, Roxas, and Axel would be in their org robes, I think Axel would be Lea, Xion would be in existence, and Roxas would be Ven. They'd have to be in a newer setting, instead of it being during the time when they were going through their darkest times.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
If they were remembering him, it wouldn't be in past tense. I don't think Xion, Roxas, and Axel would be in their org robes, I think Axel would be Lea, Xion would be in existence, and Roxas would be Ven. They'd have to be in a newer setting, instead of it being during the time when they were going through their darkest times.

I don't exactly know on what part of the above conversation you're referring to, but those three being in their Org robes is because they were like this the last time they were seen independent.
One sentence before those scenes was "All pieces lay were they fell", which means these symbolic scenes show current status, not past nor future. Everyone of those characters is "sleeping" at the moment and not present in the Realm of Light, but connected to Sora and calling out to him to rescue them (except Axel who is not calling out, but that has already been hinted to be a special meaning).

Oh, and you do realize the bold part is absolute nonsense, don't you? Roxas can't be Ven because Roxas is Roxas and Ven is Ven.
There is a reason they were shown both separately in Blank Points as well as in Coded!
Not to mention it was already told several times that despite looking the same they are completely different characters.

ICECOOL113

Dude the ONLY reason I see Sora possibility dying for real and forever with no hope of being revived is when Nomura just so happens to be drinking tea and eating cookies and chokes himself to death while coincidently setting up the plot for Sora to die near the end of KH3 thus leading others to believe that he meant for the series to end.

JK XD but still I SAY NO TO SORA DYING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back