• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Ending?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noheartx

I don't exactly know on what part of the above conversation you're referring to, but those three being in their Org robes is because they were like this the last time they were seen independent.
One sentence before those scenes was "All pieces lay were they fell", which means these symbolic scenes show current status, not past nor future. Everyone of those characters is "sleeping" at the moment and not present in the Realm of Light, but connected to Sora and calling out to him to rescue them (except Axel who is not calling out, but that has already been hinted to be a special meaning).

Oh, and you do realize the bold part is absolute nonsense, don't you? Roxas can't be Ven because Roxas is Roxas and Ven is Ven.
There is a reason they were shown both separately in Blank Points as well as in Coded!
Not to mention it was already told several times that despite looking the same they are completely different characters.

I dont disagree with you here, but then that raises an interesting point. What will happen to Roxas when Ven is saved?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I dont disagree with you here, but then that raises an interesting point. What will happen to Roxas when Ven is saved?

Why should anything happen to him? He is Sora's nobody after all, Ven only provided the appearance (identical twins, lol), the second keyblade and his heart was probably unconciously used by Roxas to form his own emotions.

On the other side however, Roxas is a special being, him having used Ven's heart and being in existence alongside Sora for a time only underlines his special status.
He could also be considered more like a new hybrid-existence of Sora/Ven created by parts of them mixed. (Mix two things together and you get something new an old saying says, lol).

Still, despite all this I don't see how Ven's heart going back into its own body would severely affect him...he's more tied to Sora after all and his appearance stems from his own memories now. The transparent Naminé and Roxas we see before the final fight against Xemnas in KH 2 are formed from their own memories of each other.
One problem that may possibly pop up is that when Roxas not only used Ven's heart for emotions but also to store some of his own memories in it despite it being injured he might be in danger of losing some of his own memories.
That may or may not be fatal because while Roxas does indeed have still his own mind, thoughts and a will, his personal own memories (and those memories of him other persons like Naminé have) are the things that still define his existence, as he has no own body, soul or heart.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It's very possible, I don't see any big aspect as to why they are physically uncapable of existing together.

Exactly this...although I do have to say that, in a way, they already exist together, as Roxas lives now in Sora while Ven's heart also sleeps there.
As for physically existing, that would be a question of if Roxas can really be brought back in a physical manner.
It is a great wish he has, an own life...but how this plays out is still a mystery.

Them not existing together is more that some people don't want it for different reasons, but in all honesty some of these reasons are ridiculous. Just because they look the same?
There have been so many instances already in TV, Film, video game, manga and anime where identical looking persons were around that I don't see why it would be especially bad here.
It's also not like you couldn't differentiate them, as Roxas has really a quite different personality from Ven...and Ven's battle style is also pretty unique up to now. As for appearance, while similar, their clothes do have quite some differences and then there are still the wristbands on their left wrists (Ven: white edges, Roxas: black edges).
As this is Disney we also won't see them completely nude or what so that they would really indistinguishable...and even then the wristbands could be used or Roxas could get a bit more modified appearance by making his hair a darker blonde to show his closer ties to Sora.

noheartx

Well i don't just mean that they can't exist together because they look alike...i agree with you that is ridiculous. What i mean is that ROxas uses Ven's body and heart, so wouldn't it be like Ven is taking that away when he is saved?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Not really...Roxas takes on the appearance of Ven's body but he isn't actually taking Ven's body, so they could physically live together as long as Roxas doesn't go back to Sora. I think it would be cool to see Roxas and Ven team up or just meet, I'd like to see that scene.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well i don't just mean that they can't exist together because they look alike...i agree with you that is ridiculous. What i mean is that ROxas uses Ven's body and heart, so wouldn't it be like Ven is taking that away when he is saved?

As I said, they already do exist together in a way, that's one reason why they were shown separately in Blank Points and Re: Coded.

You have a misconception here though. Ven's body lies comatose in the chamber of waking which Xemnas was frantically searching for.
The body and soul Roxas used were Sora's, not Ven's. That's why he is Sora's nobody => Sora's body, and why he is a new "being" which has his own mind and will...he's a hybrid made from elements from both Sora and Ven.
Like Kupo1121 says, Roxas takes on Ven's appearance, but it is Sora's body that got shaped to look like Ven because Ven's injured heart remained in Sora's body, kicked out of Sora's heart when it became a heartless.
And as the dominant heart dictates the appearance and Ven's was the only one left => Roxas looks like Ven.

noheartx

hmm okay the body thing make sense, but what about the heart? i mena, i know Roxas is a nobody and that he is supposed to not have a heart, but taking his away would be a huge change wouldnt it?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
hmm okay the body thing make sense, but what about the heart? i mena, i know Roxas is a nobody and that he is supposed to not have a heart, but taking his away would be a huge change wouldnt it?

That's part of the mess actually, it's not his. While Roxas may have used Ven's heavily injured heart to feel, it's still not his, it still belongs to Ven and him only.
This is were complications arise and why Roxas had to rejoin with Sora...every "whole-being"-part his independent existence was built upon was borrowed, either from Sora or from Ven. The things that are his own and whose he developed for himself are his personal memories, personality, his mind and will as well as his thoughts.
These however have no other place than Sora's heart to reside at the moment, because Roxas lacks every part of a whole being. Being Sora's other half, Roxas now lives inside Sora's heart and the heart he used has been put back into Sora's heart as well.

I won't deny there coming up complications, especially when the period where Roxas used Ven's heart had some impact on it. Either by Roxas storing some things of his own essence in Ven's heart, by extending the close bond between Ven and Sora by becoming another link or even forming a triangle between them, or by worsening the state of the wounded heart due to him using it.
The issue is certainly interesting and many theories can pop up from it...;)

noheartx

That's part of the mess actually, it's not his. While Roxas may have used Ven's heavily injured heart to feel, it's still not his, it still belongs to Ven and him only.
This is were complications arise and why Roxas had to rejoin with Sora...every "whole-being"-part his independent existence was built upon was borrowed, either from Sora or from Ven. The things that are his own and whose he developed for himself are his personal memories, personality, his mind and will as well as his thoughts.
These however have no other place than Sora's heart to reside at the moment, because Roxas lacks every part of a whole being. Being Sora's other half, Roxas now lives inside Sora's heart and the heart he used has been put back into Sora's heart as well.

I won't deny there coming up complications, especially when the period where Roxas used Ven's heart had some impact on it. Either by Roxas storing some things of his own essence in Ven's heart, by extending the close bond between Ven and Sora by becoming another link or even forming a triangle between them, or by worsening the state of the wounded heart due to him using it.
The issue is certainly interesting and many theories can pop up from it...;)

i dont think I've ever seen a post from you thats less than two paragraphs.

About the heart thing, i definitly think there will be complications, becuase it will just make saving Ven that much harder. I think I'll go with the "Roxas using Ven's heart screwed it up theory"

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
i dont think I've ever seen a post from you thats less than two paragraphs.

About the heart thing, i definitly think there will be complications, becuase it will just make saving Ven that much harder. I think I'll go with the "Roxas using Ven's heart screwed it up theory"

Haha, true, I'm not someone who uses much one-liners. *ggg*.

I see...it's pretty funny...as the "Roxas using Ven's heart injured it further" is one of the plot points I use in my story, lol.

Still, for canon, I won't stick to a theory just yet...there's still too much uncertain on how Roxas actually "functioned" while he was independent.

EDIT:
Kupo1121 said:
I think it would be cool to see Roxas and Ven team up or just meet, I'd like to see that scene.
Seconded...I'd like to see something like that as well. :D

noheartx

Haha, true, I'm not someone who uses much one-liners. *ggg*.

I see...it's pretty funny...as the "Roxas using Ven's heart injured it further" is one of the plot points I use in my story, lol.

Still, for canon, I won't stick to a theory just yet...there's still too much uncertain on how Roxas actually "functioned" while he was independent.

EDIT:

Seconded...I'd like to see something like that as well. :D

If you were the enemy how confused would you be? XD

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
If you were the enemy how confused would you be? XD

Not much...in my class in school in the past we had a pair of identical twins...so I'm used to it. These two guys would even play pranks on our teachers by dressing exactly the same, yet we as their classmates had never problems with telling them apart.

But that maybe actually an effective psychological weapon Roxas and Ven could deploy, confusing the heck out of their opponents. XD.

Radar

Bronze Member
Do you guys think Roxas needs to be a 'complete person' in order for him to be free from his torment?

Personally, I do not want Roxas and Ventus walking around together. It just does not sit right with me. Roxas' pain seems to stem from his friends. So if he just stays inside Sora with Xion, and Sora reconizes this, then maybe Roxas will be saved.

Or is his torment that he wants/needs to be his own person. An individual.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Do you guys think Roxas needs to be a 'complete person' in order for him to be free from his torment?

Personally, I do not want Roxas and Ventus walking around together. It just does not sit right with me. Roxas' pain seems to stem from his friends. So if he just stays inside Sora with Xion, and Sora reconizes this, then maybe Roxas will be saved.

Or is his torment that he wants/needs to be his own person. An individual.

Umm, Roxas isn't a person... He's a Nobody. He already has a complete person. :p

If you asked me how Roxas would be "freed from his torment," it would be having Xion and Axel back... The most important things to him are his friends and that is the mostly the reason he became so glum in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back