• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Ending?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Considering TAV a very new the KH series at this point, having the game end after KH3 would just feel like it lacked for me. Prior to BbS I had no clue who TAV were, now KH3 is focusing on them and thats it? The end of the KH series as we know it? I think it would be better to continue the saga so that we can see more development of TAV (who need it) and their interactions with SRK and the remaining Disney worlds. Not to mention I wouldn't mind seeing Kair's character develop, and if Nomura is planning on making her a keyblade wielder, another saga is neccessary I think.

Number Zero

Considering TAV a very new the KH series at this point, having the game end after KH3 would just feel like it lacked for me. Prior to BbS I had no clue who TAV were, now KH3 is focusing on them and thats it? The end of the KH series as we know it? I think it would be better to continue the saga so that we can see more development of TAV (who need it) and their interactions with SRK and the remaining Disney worlds. Not to mention I wouldn't mind seeing Kair's character develop, and if Nomura is planning on making her a keyblade wielder, another saga is neccessary I think.

Hence the reason why he specifically said this series wasn't going to end after KH3, but he never said until a certain point, so it may be safe to say it KH might be as continuous as Final Fantasy.

So we'll be getting an excellent mix of SRK/TAV with King Mickey and Yen Sid thrown into the mix as well. But the question is: Who'll they be fighting?

Radar

Bronze Member
Kupo I agree with you. I believe TAV will have a role to play in the future series. Nomura made these three brand new characters up, and he put them in "Kingdom Hearts Zero."

They have to have importance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back