• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Ending?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora9890

So i'll be blunt and straight to the point. For the End of KH3 and the Xehanort Saga, I believe that Sora will die, and I base my theory on the Secret Ending of Birth by Sleep. Just the 2nd half of it when they show everyone saying "Sora". I feel like its a rememberence thing and they're remembering him in a positive way. Terra and Ven, well first off Ven never really met Sora so it'd have to be way later on. Xion Axel and Roxas well Roxas didn't know about Sora until Xion and that's when everything was F'd up so the three probably wouldn't have done that lol. And also, you nevre see Riku and Kairi saying it. In my opinion because they were closest to him and would be morning his loss severely or...idk maybe because they were starting their own journey. That part i'm unsure about but as for Sora's death I feel it coming. On top of that Nomura said he wasnted to be done with Sora as the main character. So what better way then to kill him off? Well any feedback on this?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
These scenes in Blank Points are a symbolic foreshadowing.

All characters saying Sora's name here (Aqua, Terra, Ventus, Naminé, Xion and Roxas) are hoping for Sora to save them from their individual suffering, not mourning his loss.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Basically what Sephiroth said.

And also, you nevre see Riku and Kairi saying it.
Actually, they did say "Sora" during the ending. Whether that was just parts of their speech or had some hidden meaning to it, I dunno. I wouldn't be surprised if the latter was the case, though.

On top of that Nomura said he wasnted to be done with Sora as the main character.
Not sure where you found that; Our sources tell us that Nomura wants Sora to be the main character throughout the entire series.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
So i'll be blunt and straight to the point. For the End of KH3 and the Xehanort Saga, I believe that Sora will die, and I base my theory on the Secret Ending of Birth by Sleep. Just the 2nd half of it when they show everyone saying "Sora". I feel like its a rememberence thing and they're remembering him in a positive way. Terra and Ven, well first off Ven never really met Sora so it'd have to be way later on. Xion Axel and Roxas well Roxas didn't know about Sora until Xion and that's when everything was F'd up so the three probably wouldn't have done that lol. And also, you nevre see Riku and Kairi saying it. In my opinion because they were closest to him and would be morning his loss severely or...idk maybe because they were starting their own journey. That part i'm unsure about but as for Sora's death I feel it coming. On top of that Nomura said he wasnted to be done with Sora as the main character. So what better way then to kill him off? Well any feedback on this?

Sora wont die in KH3. Nomura said that Sora would be the main hero through out the whole series until the very end.

Something may happen to Sora that's huge but it wont be death.

noheartx

death isn't even an option in the KH world. Theres always some way to save someone, so unless they can come up with a way to basically seal someone forever, which wouldn't be too hard i suppose, then it cant happen. And if anyone is going to die...its probably going to be Terra or Riku. It ony makes sense really, it would be like their way of atoning for their sins, sacrificing themselves for Sora.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Sora might die, but he won't stay dead. Like noheartx mentioned, Nomura has even said straight up said that there is no death in the KH universe. I can get you a direct quote if you'd like.

Beyond that, Nomura has confirmed that there will be more KH games after KH3, and he has maintained that KH is Sora's story; thus the numbered titles must have Sora as the main character (which is why BbS wasn't KH0).

Also, Sora dying, while cool, would just remind me too much of KH1's ending. It would feel a bit rehashed. I hope someone bites the dust, but I really hope it isn't Sora, Riku, or Kairi. They'd all be too cliche.

Youniquee

Awards
Sora might die, but he won't stay dead. Like noheartx mentioned, Nomura has even said straight up said that there is no death in the KH universe. I can get you a direct quote if you'd like.

Beyond that, Nomura has confirmed that there will be more KH games after KH3, and he has maintained that KH is Sora's story; thus the numbered titles must have Sora as the main character (which is why BbS wasn't KH0).

Also, Sora dying, while cool, would just remind me too much of KH1's ending. It would feel a bit rehashed. I hope someone bites the dust, but I really hope it isn't Sora, Riku, or Kairi. They'd all be too cliche.

I thought Nomura said BBS was KH0 O_O Well, take it as KH0..

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
no one can predict kh3 ending
we should be discussing kh ddd ending that since it will also be kh3 beginning since its the bridge game to it like khrecom was

noheartx

I thought Nomura said BBS was KH0 O_O Well, take it as KH0..

he said you can think of it like KH0, but its not a numbered title. To be a numbered title Sora must be in it.

The KHDDD ending will be the precursor to KH3. Its most likely (unless Nomura decided to hit us with yet another side game) going to set up Xehanort/Terranort/Whoevers return, plus who Xehanort/Terranort/Whoever will be with

noheartx

But Sora was in BBS :cool: so going by that logic: Days was a main title, so was BBS and so was Coded.

Herp Derp.

On topic; what others have said, KH is Sora's story. He can't die in KH3 as there is still another saga to come after this one. What happens in that one, is another story.

I so knew someone was going to throw that at me. Lol.

But back to the topic, you say Days, BBS, and Coded were main titles, but they really werent. None of them really advanced the story. Coded did a little, but not enough. The next game that will advance the series will be DDD, which still isn't a main game. A main game is a numbered title in my opinion, but you can call it what you want. KH1 KH2 and eventually kH3 are the only "main games"...everything else is just backstory.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
We actually have several "types" of KH games if we go at it nitpicky.
However, Nomura did say that BBS can be considered as KH 0, and in comparison to i.e. Days or Coded it is surely higher in importance.

The nitpicky turn would be actually:
BBS => "Pseudo"-main game, also "Origin".
CoM(Re:CoM), DDD => "Bridge"-games
KH 1, 2, and 3 => "True" main games
Days, BBSv2, Coded => backstory and "filling in pieces".

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I so knew someone was going to throw that at me. Lol.

But back to the topic, you say Days, BBS, and Coded were main titles, but they really werent. None of them really advanced the story. Coded did a little, but not enough. The next game that will advance the series will be DDD, which still isn't a main game. A main game is a numbered title in my opinion, but you can call it what you want. KH1 KH2 and eventually kH3 are the only "main games"...everything else is just backstory.
What? BBS very much advanced the story and introduced a plethora of new story elements and character going by your logic COM is a main game as well since it advanced a story and if you want to think 3D isn't a main game you might want to consider what really makes a main tittle because 3D has everything in it that KH1 and KH2 had.

We have the creator of the series himself that BBS is basically KH0 and that 3D story is on par with it's numbered titles I think the differation your looking for is "numbered titles" rather than "main games"

noheartx

What? BBS very much advanced the story and introduced a plethora of new story elements and character going by your logic COM is a main game as well since it advanced a story and if you want to think 3D isn't a main game you might want to consider what really makes a main tittle because 3D has everything in it that KH1 and KH2 had.

We have the creator of the series himself that BBS is basically KH0 and that 3D story is on par with it's numbered titles I think the differation your looking for is "numbered titles" rather than "main games"

by advancing the story i meant actually moving forward in the timeline. Dont get me wrong, BBS definitly gave us a lot of information and told us alot about the sotry line, and DDD is definitly moving forward. Honestly, i don;t know why DDD isnt a numbered game, because it deserves to be one. From what its setting up, it deserves a lot more than its probably going to get. I mean how much can they really do on rthe 3DS.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
by advancing the story i meant actually moving forward in the timeline. Dont get me wrong, BBS definitly gave us a lot of information and told us alot about the sotry line, and DDD is definitly moving forward. Honestly, i don;t know why DDD isnt a numbered game, because it deserves to be one. From what its setting up, it deserves a lot more than its probably going to get. I mean how much can they really do on rthe 3DS.

Nomura did say that 3D, like BBS, is on par with that of a numbered title. Just saying.
And they can do a lot on the 3DS, definitely.

noheartx

well i sure hope they can. I liked Days and all, but it really wasnt all that spectacular. BBS really blew my mind away. Its definitly my favorite game in the series. I hope DDD will do the same thing

siegleeagle

The 3ds has graphics close to a ps2/wii so im sure they can do a lot with it. I'm pretty sure the cards that the games are on have more space too so yeah it will be epic hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back