• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3 ff characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
If you could have any ff characters in kh3 who would it be and what co-op moves would you do with them? Personally I would like to see kimarhi and you could do Ronso rage where where sora and kimarhi doa series of moves, first kimararhi does fire breath and then aqua breath at ememies, as sora goes berserk and slashs at ememies super fast and uncontrollably, then sora and kimarhi go back to back and kimarhi's supernova to all enemies.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
It would be cool to see all the previous FF characters return in addtion to Cecil from FF4, Kain from FF4, Rosa from FF4, Vincent from FF7, Lulu from FF10 , Kimarhi from FF10, and Vaan and Ashe from FF12.

Roxas_Blivion

RoXaS_SoRaX said:
It would be cool to see all the previous FF characters return in addtion to Cecil from FF4, Kain from FF4, Rosa from FF4, Vincent from FF7, Lulu from FF10 , Kimarhi from FF10, and Vaan and Ashe from FF12.
i agree dude ff4,7,10,and12 would be alsome

The Midnight Channel

with vincent you would be back to back while he shots enemies sora throws his keyblade. FF4,7,and 10 are my favorites and i played the demo of FF12 and i know i will love it. ASHE IS WAY HOT!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Rinoa. I want Rinoa in there. Cloud already has his two girls in there, is Leon's turn to be a pimp. I think is very likely. He needs loving.

As for the others, I would like it, but I hope it isn't too much. Might as well make the whole KH be FF centered then.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
hmm . . . Rinoa shoots Angelo then shoots Sora . . . nah that wouldn't work XD

The only thing I could think of would be for sora to hit the enemy towards Zell while he pounds on it with different moves.:D

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
it cant be anything older then ff7 i think, cuase they old ones are like 32 bit, so we would have no clue what they would look like in ps3 graphics(yes kh3 will be on ps3) unless there were fmvs for us to know what they looked like, in which case, it wolds be any older then ff5, so ff4 is dead either way, unless fmvs were hand drawn, then it could work,a nd it would be cool to fight all 7 ppl from ffx at once.

SeRoFe

violent_anger said:
it cant be anything older then ff7 i think, cuase they old ones are like 32 bit, so we would have no clue what they would look like in ps3 graphics(yes kh3 will be on ps3) unless there were fmvs for us to know what they looked like, in which case, it wolds be any older then ff5, so ff4 is dead either way, unless fmvs were hand drawn, then it could work,a nd it would be cool to fight all 7 ppl from ffx at once.

You know, there is something called Concept Art that goes on even with old SNES games.

violent_anger said:
You're just scared that Kain would own you....

Tiger King

I dont believ that they would put FF 12 charactors in there, they usualy dont put any ppl from new ff games. I would like grown Tidus and a grown Yuna.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
i rekon that they should have auron and cloud and a couple of girls in kh3

cloud,auron and sora could do a mad overdrive called dragon blitz

The Midnight Channel

squall leonheart said:
You're just scared that Kain would own you....

Kain and Cecil own all except for Auron and Cloud because Auron and Cloud are the coolest FF charecters.Period. The End. Thats it.

onyxrhapsody87

I thought there already was a person from one of the 32-bit games... Any way... I would love to see some of the people from the SNES era... Lost in Nostalgia... Oh... and I wouldn't mind seeing more from FF-8 and FF-9...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back