• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 hopes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Got_it_Memorized

Awards
Anyone else feel like with everything thats been left out and has to be gone through to get through everything we need to know... that it seems like KH3 is just going to be the longestg and most epic game EVER.
All the back story with "BBSV2" that im hoping is included in Kh3 Lights and Darknesses how it all comes about. If this ended up as a 100 hour game I might cry.
anyway feel free to discuss potential roles to play as along with things you might hope end up in KH3.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Or they'll try to cram everything into 25-50 like every other main title. Right now my biggest fear for this game is that everything will come out rushed because there really is a lot to handle in this game and the only way to handle everything adequately is if they make it a long as fuck game.

So I suppose those are my hopes for the game, that it'll have good pacing and everyone will get the character development that they need, and all the loose ends are tide up neatly.

State

Awards
If short games can pull character developments, then the ending of this saga should also pull it. Some of the fans could care less for proper character development; they just WANT the development. Sora going to search for his inner self is a small stunt for some development on his character, seeing as how he was the happy-go-lucky characters of the series up until KH3D, which he's now taking things seriously.

In summation;
They can develop small things, amass them together and make it look big. If they want to pull something big, they can try with the next saga. Other than that, Sora has an eternity to develop, seeing as how the series WILL ALWAYS BE CENTERED ON HIM. =/

Ruran

Awards
I''m not expecting HUGE leaps in character development seeing how as this is the climax of the saga, I just want it to be decent enough. There are so many characters that are going to play an important role in KH3 but there are so many I don't care about to be honest... e.g. Kairi. They decide NOW to try and anti up her importance by having her start her Keyblade training but they're at the ass end of the saga and I honestly don't care what they're doing with her character. I should but I don't and I want to. Same with some other characters. I'm fine with it being in small bits though.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I do hope that it is a lengthy game, that would make me happy. It seems appropriate and it would need to be for everything to not be rushed and possibly not as good because of it. I'd like to see it come out soon since its been a long time, but I don't want them to rush and it suffers consequentially.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
The game need to be long. I mean 60 hours of story gameplay. and another 15 of sidequest. And I mean real sidequest, not us diggingin into clounds backstory. Then finally another 10-20 in mini games and tournament play. There should be no DLC's

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Ok so in DDD the cgi looks a little bit different than the imaging done in KHII and BBS, it still looks great but you can tell that it is different. What if KHIII's graphics thru out the whole game was this DDD cgi? I think that'd be pretty k ool.

Ruran

Awards
I don't know much about CGI but from what I understand, for a game it takes a shit load of power to function and that's why there haven't been any games where everything is in CGI. It would takes a system of massive power. It would be cool but impossible with current tech.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I don't know much about CGI but from what I understand, for a game it takes a shit load of power to function and that's why there haven't been any games where everything is in CGI. It would takes a system of massive power. It would be cool but impossible with current tech.

Yeah I know you're right, I guess then not cgi the whole time, but like how they did in FFXIII and XIII-2, because those are almost equivalent in visual comparison.

Got_it_Memorized

Awards
Yeah I know you're right, I guess then not cgi the whole time, but like how they did in FFXIII and XIII-2, because those are almost equivalent in visual comparison.

idk what cgi is but if its the way the game looks in the opening and closing scenes, then yes that would be great to have for the entire game.

The game need to be long. I mean 60 hours of story gameplay. and another 15 of sidequest. And I mean real sidequest, not us diggingin into clounds backstory. Then finally another 10-20 in mini games and tournament play. There should be no DLC's

Yes NO DLC would be great.

Ruran

Awards
CGI is dope... one thing im worried about and excited for at the time is that it feels like KH3 is gonnna be for PS4. Wich means great graphics but could lead to the game taking longer to be made and its gonna unbelievably expensive..

It couldn't take longer than Versus XIII. The purpose of that game being made before KH3 was so that team knew how to handle a PS3 before making KH3.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
It couldn't take longer than Versus XIII. The purpose of that game being made before KH3 was so that team knew how to handle a PS3 before making KH3.

If thats the case then it was an incredible fail

C.C.

Website
forums.khinsider.com

This would be perfect

Whatever the case I just can't imagine how they'd let another title go by without any Pocahontas in it :'(

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
For KH3 I want a game that, to put it simply, wraps the saga up nicely with a cute little bow on top.

What I really am hoping for is great character development, an amazingly engaging story, a slightly (and I mean teensy) darker tone, solid gameplay, and good weaving of Disney parts and original character parts together (as in, not following the Disney plots so religiously like in KH2).

I want Sora to mature even a little bit more than he did in DDD. I want Kairi to gain a lot of character growth. I want Riku to get even more development, even though he doesn't need it as much.

As for TAV, I know they're probably going to be all saved. I have a strong feeling that SRK will grow an even stronger bond with them, Ven and Sora probably becoming great friends and Terra and Riku kind of having a mentor-student but bros relationship (even though Riku's already a Master). Roxas will get his own body, too, I'm sure.

Now for Xion... I feel her return should only be in memory. I don't know how comfortable I'd be with her running around in KH3, the creators trying to make her seem just as important as the main cast. I don't hate her, but I feel, as a character, she doesn't really belong in the main crew.

Graphics-wise...well, I'm not entirely sure. I'd expect it to be at about the FF13/Versus level but with that same, KH, cartoony, and colorful style.

The music will be godly. It's Shimomura, after all.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
For KH3 I want a game that, to put it simply, wraps the saga up nicely with a cute little bow on top.

What I really am hoping for is great character development, an amazingly engaging story, a slightly (and I mean teensy) darker tone, solid gameplay, and good weaving of Disney parts and original character parts together (as in, not following the Disney plots so religiously like in KH2).

I want Sora to mature even a little bit more than he did in DDD. I want Kairi to gain a lot of character growth. I want Riku to get even more development, even though he doesn't need it as much.

As for TAV, I know they're probably going to be all saved. I have a strong feeling that SRK will grow an even stronger bond with them, Ven and Sora probably becoming great friends and Terra and Riku kind of having a mentor-student but bros relationship (even though Riku's already a Master). Roxas will get his own body, too, I'm sure.

Now for Xion... I feel her return should only be in memory. I don't know how comfortable I'd be with her running around in KH3, the creators trying to make her seem just as important as the main cast. I don't hate her, but I feel, as a character, she doesn't really belong in the main crew.

Graphics-wise...well, I'm not entirely sure. I'd expect it to be at about the FF13/Versus level but with that same, KH, cartoony, and colorful style.

The music will be godly. It's Shimomura, after all.

This is pretty much my opinion as far as KH3 goes

QuickFlash

What i hope for KH3, is for it to keep the same graphics as kh1 and 2, but maybe slightly better. I would love it for the battle system to be a mix of bbs and the classic battle system. For some reason, it feels like Sora himself never got any character development(or im not paying enough attention), but the people who influence him did, so it'd be nice to see some of that for sora.

that's pretty much it for me.

billyzanesucks

For the battle system, I'd like it to be mostly like 3D's. I hope they add some sort of gauge for the commands so it's not so easy to spam. They'll probably bring back Summons. Some new form of Drives/Styles. Other keyblade wielders could occasionally be assists or Party Members. A level of customization near Days. No Reaction Commands or other QTE's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back