• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3........Keyblade Wars?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown94

wat if kh3 would b like sora, riku, and kairi goin out of their world 2 see new ones like how they wanted it 2 b, but then they see a new enemy.................the chasers!

Tiger King

Some rumar goin round, spose to do wif sometin at the ending of KH2, but I shouldnt go into detail, dont want to spoil you :)

Yoda_Mickey

If they make a kh3 I'd really like Riku and Kairi to be Sora's two partners this time around. I mean... the ending of KH2 pretty much sets it up like it's going to be that way. Then again... I wouldn't want Donald and Goofy to have smaller roles... Lol, maybe they'll allow you to have large parties this time around like in Final Fantasy games..

taleon

yes, keyblade wars, shush, if you want to see the secret ending I suggest going to the web site but for now I'm keeping my lips sealed. but yea I would definetly have to agree about kairi and riku being sora's partners, considering what happened in kh2. I wouldn't be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back