• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 on PS3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
That looks awesome, do you have a price range?
i don't think there is going to be a price range for a long time, i was just on gamespot, and it says it is shedueled for release in 2006! harsh.
thanks for ripping off my post, i had a post about kh3 coming to ps3
yes but you did not give us THIS kind of a thread! oh but this is SO cool! i can't wait to get this, because then me and my sister get the PS2! ooh i can't wait! do you think you can play the PS and PS2 games? because there is a heavy rumor that they are remaking FFVII for it, and they said they would not do that if PS3 would play PS and PS2 games. any thoughts?

AustinWhite

I hope they make atleast 5 KH games not including COM. I never played COM due to the fact I have no Game Boy Adv. But I almost don't want this game to ever end. I just recently bought the game and beat it in 4 days. It's my favorite game ever now.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
The PS3 is awesome. Well I think it should end with 2. If it continues then will, just be here forever waiting for the next one. I think it will end with 2 because they have to b ending the story, since they have 2 discs!!! It will be awesome though. Can't wait for E3 tommorow. Wohoo, love pirates of the carribian, not on this game though

Rage

damn, can'y say i really like the design a whole lot, althought it does look a LOT better than the X-Box 360's design, the controller looks like a boomrang on the ps3 0_0...

Anyways i am VERY happy that PS3 will beat the X-box, tech wise this year, i got so pissed off all the x-box fan boys jabbering about there damn tech and better gfx card....well now PS2 has 2...wOOtage!!!!

sry about that...anyways i watched an interview of the creator of KH...whatever his name is lol, and he said he WAS planning on broading the horizon for the KH series and keep Sora's story going or sometin like that......meaning there will probably be more KH's to come.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
OMG freakin awesome! They better make that. I would be SOOOOO Happy!. If it doesn't happen, then they will all SUFFER!

monkey_boy

got that right. My sister hates the game because of the sucky graphics. They have to make that.

DarkestSora

Milh_Amethyz said:
If there is a KH3 in PS3 (which i hope so) what will you do?
I would save money and definitely buy it but let's focus on KH2 now ok lol and yes those are PS3 pics and the remote WILL BE WIRELESS it's gonna be so cool

Milh_Amethyz

theres even a humor that you can only whatch FFVII-AC in PS3

Oh and you can even play PS2 DVD disc and PS1 CD in it

There also a humor that it has a DVD Burner

and the cd for the PS3 is called Blu-Ray i don't know what that is but i think its more hi-tech than dvd and you can't play it to ps2

and it has a built-in HD

if there is a KH3 then the graphics will be so awesome talk about "pixel perfect resolution."

Sgt Moo

ok...heres the lowdown...

It has wireless capabilties, no hard drive, uses a new DVD technonogy called blu ray which is not widely used (possibly a burning protection) and its graphic focus is on 3d visuals...this will make the characters during the gameplay look the same as they do in the opening and ending sequences in KH2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The picture shown earlier in this thread is the PS3 no matter what you say, there was an article in the paper with a guy from sony holding the silver one.

Sgt Moo

ha ha...NO!

I have the article here...as it is stated in the article..."the PS3 will feature more processing power than the current generation Microsoft Xbox, Nintendo Game Cube and PlayStation 2 Combined". If it were 1000 times more powerfil than PS2 its processor would be about 700GHz...which wont be invented for another few centuries...my estimate is 2GHz using what i know the processing power of the other consoles is.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Sgt Moo said:
ha ha...NO!

I have the article here...as it is stated in the article..."the PS3 will feature more processing power than the current generation Microsoft Xbox, Nintendo Game Cube and PlayStation 2 Combined". If it were 1000 times more powerfil than PS2 its processor would be about 700GHz...which wont be invented for another few centuries...my estimate is 2GHz using what i know the processing power of the other consoles is.

This is the official stats for the Cell Processor:

3.2GHz Cell w/ 7 SPEs
2.0 TFLOPS

--------------------------------

Also, I could careless about a KH3. I have to save for both KH2 and PS3, possibly a Nintendo Revolution >.>

monkey_boy

they say that it will make PS1 and PS2 games more realistic, so KH2 will look better on PS3 than on PS2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back