• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 on PS3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

grantlionheart

Last edited:

Sgt Moo

monkey_boy said:
they say that it will make PS1 and PS2 games more realistic, so KH2 will look better on PS3 than on PS2.

They said that about the PS1 games on the PS2 but it aint true it is impossible as the polygons and textures are made in PS1 or 2 quality so there isnt realy any difference...just loading times and slightly enhanced colour.

I would use the new controlers...they have more sensitivity and are therefore more accurate (more degrees of pressure)

So I was wrong...i had only made an estimate...at least it wasnt an overestimate :D

Awards
i dont think theres gonna be one, its been confirmed that KHII will be released in Winter2005

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
If the original KH is the only truly great game on PS2 (until KH2 comes out that is) then hopefully KH3 will be on PS3, perhaps it will tell the story of Riku trying to find Kairi and meeting Maleficent, now that would be cool!!

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
why i said it has a "HUMOR"
sorry thaught that was someone's name. hard to tell sometimes, my bad.
perhaps it will tell the story of Riku trying to find Kairi and meeting Maleficent, now that would be cool!!
that would be cool! it would be like reverse rebirth all over again..but with better graphics and no anoying cards!

oblivon

Sgt Moo said:
Hmm...r u sure that is the PS3?...the controller looks a little wierd...

As long as the PS3 is compatible with PS2 games then the visuals in KH2 will have a nice kick to them :D. Now I want to see KH3 on the PS3 as a test of its capabilities!

it is the ps3 go to www.gamespot.com and check out some of the images they have for the ps3

One-Winged-Angel

i think it looks cool, very sleek, it matches the color of the computers than it does the PS2 so maybe it will be more media based instead of games.... i hope not.

Sgt Moo

Oblivion...that was a couple of days b4 I saw the article in the newspaper, also if you read my other posts in this topic you would have read that i say that is the PS3.

They cant have a prequal to KH. It would completly destroy the story and it wouldnt make sense as to make it interesting they would have to put in moves that werent in KH1. That and Riku gets whooped by sora on a few occasions so you would have to be losing battles for the story to make sense.

Milh_Amethyz

but like i said ps3 is still fresh so SE and all in the game industry will focus first on some mature console................ or maybe not..........

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
CEDELAS said:
its a cheap version of the ps3 i have seen a ps3 in a australian ps2 magazine offical.
its very very thin this belive it or not is an old version of ps2 look at the logo it says playstation 2
thats the thin ps2 smart one . anyway , that is the final version of the ps3 , it looks so damn cool . but the handle looks retardedly stupid.but the ps3 it self look sweetz0rz

B

Bwaha

i really dont think that they will release KH2 on PS3. not enough people will buy it cause everyone has to buy the PS3 (which will probably by like $300) and then they will have to buy KH2. and besides, my parents are like, "if you pay for half of it, we'll pay for the other half", and i dont know about you, but it's gonna take me a while to get a hold of $150, and then another 50$ for the game (i have to pay for the games by myself). AND i really want ffxii, and that will cost anther friggin' $50 or $60! ARGH!!! all this money is really starting to get on my nerves... :mad: . oh, well, i hope that they release PS3 next year so i can get a hold of some money... ff rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back