• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 on PS3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milh_Amethyz

What do you thnk?

playstation-3-bpad1.jpg

In a surprising twist on the next generation hardware race, a Sony representative has stated that a year 2005 release for the next generation PlayStation is a possibility. Responding to questions from Jiji news service, Sony Chief Financial Officer Takao Yuhara states, "For the year end sales season, simultaneously building up both the PlayStation Portable system in America and Europe as well as the next generation PlayStation is one option that we have."

I doesn't mean anything but it could be posible but i don't know maybe the story of kh will end in the KH2.

Sgt Moo

Hmm...r u sure that is the PS3?...the controller looks a little wierd...

As long as the PS3 is compatible with PS2 games then the visuals in KH2 will have a nice kick to them :D. Now I want to see KH3 on the PS3 as a test of its capabilities!

Milh_Amethyz

Just check out the resolution.

hires.jpg

it looks similar to the NFSU2 but its not, the lighting is awesome and the shadow are so realistic.

C

CEDELAS

its a cheap version of the ps3 i have seen a ps3 in a australian ps2 magazine offical.
its very very thin this belive it or not is an old version of ps2 look at the logo it says playstation 2

KairiYuna

i hope so:D !!! kh is my all time fav so i hope ther will be a kh3 on ps3 but will ther???:confused:
wat if ther isnt!!!!:eek: o no!!! im getting freaked out now!!!

Milh_Amethyz

If there is a KH3 in PS3 (which i hope so) what will you do?

Me im beg for my mom to buy me that Console then Save my munny till KH3 is release.

KeybladeMaster86

yeah the new ps3 looks bad ass. oh yeah for those people that say this isn't the way it looks, just check out all the sites. on another note, they said the ps3 won't be out in 2005, check out the ign article if you don't believe me. ok that's all hope that helps.

KeybladeMaster1

CEDELAS said:
its a cheap version of the ps3 i have seen a ps3 in a australian ps2 magazine offical.
its very very thin this belive it or not is an old version of ps2 look at the logo it says playstation 2
You are a complete moron, That "PS3" is just actually the new slimmer, PS2 withall the goodies standard

Batman1

i cnat wait till kingdom hearts 2 even comes out, but to think of kingdom hearts 3! By the way those ps3 pictures up there are the fake model that got turned down those ones were just idea models.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
i cnat wait till kingdom hearts 2 even comes out, but to think of kingdom hearts 3! By the way those ps3 pictures up there are the fake model that got turned down those ones were just idea models.

Hahaha. No. Those ARE the new PS3's, it's official.

As for KH3, I hope there isn't one. It should end at KH2, end on the trilogy.

daherooftwilight

yea i think so 2
Kingdom Hearts, Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts II
They should definitely finish with a trilogy
otherwise the storyline will just die out with games continuously coming out
and it's been like 3-4 years since kh1 and they're putting a lot of work in2 kh2
it mite even be on 2 discs and the game is supposed to be like 2 and a half times longer than kh1 so if they're gonna put that much work into kh2 it must be the last game they're gonna make to end the trilogy and finish the series off with great graphics, sound quality, and great fmv's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back