• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3 or the end

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

true_sephiroth

Well, personaly I would like a continuation to KH2. I could understand how you may feel about the delayed legnth of the second game. But if you think about it the game was mainly delayed for all the extra graphics added to the game. Remeber that there is still a high possibility that KH2 is not the last game.

Milh_Amethyz

Its a 50-50 Chance, 50 cause we still don't know the ending of the kh2, 50 cause i think its bout the interview to Nomura KH will never like FF

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
u kno i can wait another 2 yrs for KH3 if there is cuz theres alot of other games out there that would keep me busy. let see when Kh2 comes. u kno some stories can go on forever wit the same characters.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
there are tons of worlds for them to create u have to remember disney has been around for a very long time so there is deffinitly plenty of recources for on last sequele after kh2. I still don't see how there wouldn't be. One time when kh first came out i read in a magazine that there would be 2-4 kh stories so yeah its deffinitly a posability and i would love a kh3 after kh2 because i already know that im going to absolutly love kh2

Sgt Moo

The only worlds I can think of left that could be used in KH3 are Cinderalla, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and Hunchback of Nostra Dam (Spelling?) Even then the first 3 would be difficult to get a story for.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
Hmm...KH 3, it depends! They are taking long on making KH 2 probably they will! I hope so! Anway Final Fantasy only has 1 sequel, that is Final Fantasy X-2! and the rest of FF games aren't sequels because they don't take after the previous FF's! back to topic! Sure why not a sequel to KH! That would be awesome! They should make BHK the main character and save Sora from the Eternal Darkness or something like that! =) And his team mates would be Riku and Mickey! =)

Sgt Moo

Hmm...it sounds alright...I dont think they would be your allies though...they are supposed to be very powerful to begin with so I dont think that would work

LadyKairi_19

Website
www.myspace.com
Hmmm....KH3?? I guess it would work if they found other worlds to put in the game... I mean it would be cool if it kept going on like Final Fantasy..... I can wait... as long as something will keep me busy in my boring life...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back