• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3 or the end

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
what do u guys think. do u think nomora will end kh after kh2 is released world wide or do u think he's going to sneak some secrets in kh2 and plane for another sequele
I know what some of u guys are gonna think "why is she talking about a kh3 we should really be more worried about the kh2 release before we think about another sequel"
but really tell me what u think :)

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
I don't know, but what I will say is, I pray there isn't a KH3. The game just can't hold another sequal.

fantasygurl1227

i think it could hold another sequel but i think the reason why some people don't want a sequel is because they don't won't to go through the long hard wait for it. But i would wait 10 years to keep kh going. but if they don't have another sequel then they defeated the darkness in like 2.5 years

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Kingdom Hearts 3 huh? A tough question. Many of the best game series made (and Kingdom Hearts certainly seems to be reaching for a spot in those ranks) had tons of sequels and spin-offs. Like the Version X pointed out, the results were mixed. Some game series just seem to somehow keep on gaining popularity with every sequel put out. How many sequels does Final Fantasy have? I lost count a long time ago.

Others, however, have slowly but surely been crushed under the weight of having too many sequels and too few improvements. Which would Kingdom Hearts turn out to be? Hard to say really. If they could somehow manage to keep up the rising action and storyline like they promise to in KH2, I think it would be a huge success. If, however, they let themselves get dragged down by unmoving plots and characters as the games wore on, Kingdom Hearts would eventually become nothing but a broken shell of its original success, and I would hate to see that. In fact, I think that the biggest factor in this question will in fact be Kingdom Hearts 2, and the where the story leads us next.

Last edited:

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
The only way another sequal would work is totally different characters. Thats how FF has survived. That's how Resident Evil has survived. But a lot of fans wouldn't like another sequal without Sora, Riku or Kairi.

thecloser

i hope there at least wil be a kh3 but the better make a good game not some louzy crap game just to get some money i would hate seeing that happen to kh

fantasygurl1227

im not talking about making kh like 6 games long im just saying to u think a trilogy is a posability.
you've seen bits and peices of everything and so far i am very interested in all the improovments they have made and to be honest i think kh2 is going to be a much bigger hit than kh1

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Hmm, two interesting points I noticed:

to Version X: Yes, a large change would be needed to keep the game going, but I'm not sure it would necessarily have to be completely new characters. Possibly just an innovative enough new setting or plot to throw them in -something we've never seen before- would suffice to bring some big changes but keep the fan favorites involved.

to fantasygurl: Yeah, I hadn't thought of the concept of a trilogy. That might work if they do a good enough job of setting us up for a big conclusion in KH2. If that's what they're planning though, it will probably be fairly obvious by the end of KH2.

fantasygurl1227

its just hard to think that it would only take like a couple of years for the whole story to be complete
for the finalfantasy games most of the time there is only one big accomplishment to be made and thats it but for kh there are a lot of different enemy's and things u have to beat which would mean longer story but if kh2 is longer kh3 would deffinitly be the last unless nomora losses his mind and does 4 (not complaining) but from what iv'e heard a kh3 is posible but after the 3rd thats it

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
I hope KH2 is the last, even though I'd love to have more. I don't want it to be like Final Fantasy. They will eventually run out of ideas and worlds. It just wouldn't be as good anymore.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
I hope very much that it doesn't continue. I don't know how it will hold interest with a 3rd game. KH is already a trilogy considering the Chain of Memories game which is supposed to be a link between the two.

fantasygurl1227

fantasygurl1227 said:
im not talking about making kh like 6 games long im just saying to u think a trilogy is a posability.
you've seen bits and peices of everything and so far i am very interested in all the improovments they have made and to be honest i think kh2 is going to be a much bigger hit than kh1
i only meen a triliogy not a whole bunch of games
they would have enough worlds for one more i think. nomora did say there's a posability for a sequel depending on the success of kh2 but he just wanted to get kh2 done first

KeybladeShadow88

I really hope that this is the last cause I don't want to wait another 4 years to see the end, when I beat the first one, I felt great, I thought that everything would work out in the final movie sequence, but when it didn't and we ended up not knowing what really happened to riku and king mickey, I felt terrible, I want to the THE END, the actual end

D

Dark Heart

most good selling games and popular games (like Jak or Ratchet Clank for example) were in trilogies. They were all best sellers and pretty popular so I'd say that KH will be a trilogy, but that means to add more to the story of it, which usually means new characters, info that takes a long time to find out, and a LONG wait for the game to come. I think there will be a KH3!

fantasygurl1227

same here thats exactly what i was thinking early the jak and ratcet and clank series were awsome i have em both. but anyway i just don't see the end of kh in kh2 i don't konw why i just think that kh is a much longer story than 1 single final fantasy game is. don't get me wrong if there is a third one thats it the end would be the third one because the story can't be to long but if it ended in kh2 i think it would be a bit too short...
Nomora was asked about khcom2 he said if he did do it it would be hard but nothing is impossible...

Sgt Moo

Well I would love a KH3, the gameplay, story, and overall magic of the game is captivating and with squares ability to create sequals it might well be possible but the restriction is the number of disney worlds left to use. They would have to go almost full square and start creating worlds and yes eventualy use new characters but it would be nice to see it go allong the lines of FF...howzabout KH online!

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
They would have to go almost full square and start creating worlds and yes eventualy use new characters but it would be nice to see it go allong the lines of FF...howzabout KH online!

I would HATE it to go along the lines of Final Fantasy. I would seriously fall out with Nomura if he let that happen.

And KH Online..? o_O; Dude..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back