• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Plot *May Contain Spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
KH3 Plot Theories *May Contain Spoilers*

OK, for KH3, I thought that you would ditch Donald & Goofy, and you would have a party w/ Sora, Riku, & Kairi. You would get to pick who u want to play as (I would play as Riku) and half all the worlds that are in the game are corrupted by darkness, and the others need your help recovering from the heartless attack that happened and also, in the end you would find the ending boss. This would have to be a PS3 or a double disc PS2 title. I just thought that that would be cool to have it like that when it comes out. I DID NOT GET ANY INFO FROM ANYWHERE ON THIS! I am just guessing what it might be like. And anyone w/ negative comments, please don't post them at all.

Last edited:

Tiger King

Welll thats unlikly, seeing as how its half Disney, so there would still be Donald and Goofy, but if Disney decided to stop with conections with SE, then that could be a possibility.

Yoda_Mickey

I already thought of the whole Riku and Kairi in you're party thing... but I'd hate see Donald and Goofy have smaller roles in the game. Maybe there'll be a way where you'll have large customizable parties like in Final Fantasy games. And uh... I think it'd be a mistake to allow players to choose if they want to play as Riku or Kairi... I think there should be special parts in the game where you have to take control of them.

iforgot

In my opinion I really don't like donald and Goffy that much. As for having kairi and riku that would be toatally sweet

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
I just thought that it would be cool to have Riku & Kairi in your party, but the FF party idea was good, too. As for the part about Riku & Kairi only being played during certain parts, they are with you now, because they are all with each other now. You have to be able to play with them now. They also showed Donald and Goofy at the ending credits going back to Disney Castle. So...they might have a party of 5! That would be more like FF, too. But what about the system idea?

Yoda_Mickey

I reall really like the idea of having Riku and Kairi in Sora's party. And it'd be awesome if there were special missions in the game and stuff were you get to take control of them. Oooh... does anyone remember in FF7 when Cloud was all braindead? Yeah... something like that would be cool, but then it's just.... I really would HATE to see Donald and Goofy go. I'm not one of those people who think KH would be better without Disney characters. The Disney side is what sets it apart from any other Square game... I suppose there could be a system that allowed Riku Kairi Donald and Goofy to all be in your party, but that would just seem a little... weird.

Yoda_Mickey

Oh oh... sorry for the double posting, but... If they make a KH3 I think it'd be awesome if there was a special sort of world where you could play as Roxas. Sort of like... a non-existent world that links people's hearts, and it's a world that Roxas and Namine have been living in ever since joining back up with Sora and Kairi. And there could be like... some sort of turmoil or something in this world and Sora has to rely on the other side of his heart, Roxas to take care of things. So basicly it'd sort of be like a Laguna thing in FF8. And... all the defeated Order members could have ended up in this world and Axel could be Roxas's partner. What do ya think? ^ ^

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
Well actually, Roxas turned good toward the end. After all, he is Sora. But he rejoined with Sora, and Namine rejoined with Kairi. But I really won't give up on the idea about Riku and Kairi in your party, and you have to be able to play as them. For the whole game.

Wait, what if you picked your character, and then the other two died? But, they didn't really die, you meet up with them later in the game, like the end, but whoever you picked played with Donald and Goofy. But in the end you played with them, against Xehanort. Or, Xehanort could be good, or a twilight. But that's a whole lot more theories to think about. What do u think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back