• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 prediction (BBS spoiler warning)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yatsuke

okay so now that we know that when terra becomes the LS and says "aqua....ven......one day i will end this" i got a theory, my guess about KH3 is that sora will somehow meet up with terra (LS) again and terra will ask for his help in freeing aqua and ven, just a guess but it could be right, ya never know, but as a game designer myself (a writer in specific) i beleive this is the path nomura will take, feel free to discuss or post your own theories.

Last edited:

Skykh

it's quite logical, if there is no TAV on kh3 there is not reason make birth by sleep...

Yatsuke

i hope im right, i would love to see ALL the keyblade masters working together to free the others but the only thing nomura would have to ponder about KH3 is the new enemy as i have no clue as to who may be a possible antagonist.

Yatsuke

i just got another idea, because ven is in a sense roxas and roxas had recombined with sora does that mean that ven has no way of becoming "complete" again or does that simply mean roxas will have to "leave" sora if he is indeed still there?

maian

The way I see it, KH3 is going to be a giant mixture of all the characters we've seen, going into one final adventure and epic battle. We've got:

Sora, Riku and Kairi: Sora and Riku are both wielders, and Kairi could potentially be, and if not, I suspect she'll still be along for the ride, due to various hints in KH2. I would imagine if SE keeps up the main game tradition of having a playable trio, this would be it. However, I feel like Nomura would also take bits from BBS, like making each character playable, each with their own style.

Mickey, Donald and Goofy: I'm betting KH3 will be the first game where Donald and Goofy aren't fighting with Sora, but are teamed up instead with Mickey. I don't envision playing as these three, but I imagine them being quite a playing force in the story, meeting up with the main group at several points and helping in crucial parts of the story.

Terra, Ven, Roxas, and Aqua: This is where things get curious. I think it's pretty easy to assume now that we'll be seeing at least hints of these three in the next game. I believe we'll be fighting Terranort's somebody, who, to make a more formidable villain, will somehow have regained his memories, remembering how to wield, and using his ridiculous powers to spell doom upon everyone. If Nomura's logic is correct, he'll have returned to his original form, though that would still be MX in Terra's body. I think Lingering Sentiment will make an appearance, if not just for the sole fact that he says he will at the end of BBS. He could even end up being a major character. I think he'll know something about Ven being inside Sora, and somehow, Roxas will be freed, and through him, Ventus will finally awaken and be back. I think this would please all parties. Ventus would return with his identity and memories, while retaining Roxas' skillset (dual wielding, etc). Terra would be there in spirit, and I can't really comment on Aqua, since I'm not sure how her scenario ends. I think, in the end, Terranort will finally be defeated, and through Kingdom Hearts or something, Terra will be able to reunite with his body and find his redemption.

And then of course, there's other characters here and there, most notably Organization members. I think Axel will definitely return as Lea, and perhaps Isa and Braig. I think at this point, most of the Org members don't really have significant staying power. I think Lea Isa and Braig are the most likely. Lea for sure, since everyone seems to like him to much.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
The way I see it, KH3 is going to be a giant mixture of all the characters we've seen, going into one final adventure and epic battle. We've got:

Sora, Riku and Kairi: Sora and Riku are both wielders, and Kairi could potentially be, and if not, I suspect she'll still be along for the ride, due to various hints in KH2. I would imagine if SE keeps up the main game tradition of having a playable trio, this would be it. However, I feel like Nomura would also take bits from BBS, like making each character playable, each with their own style.

Mickey, Donald and Goofy: I'm betting KH3 will be the first game where Donald and Goofy aren't fighting with Sora, but are teamed up instead with Mickey. I don't envision playing as these three, but I imagine them being quite a playing force in the story, meeting up with the main group at several points and helping in crucial parts of the story.

Terra, Ven, Roxas, and Aqua: This is where things get curious. I think it's pretty easy to assume now that we'll be seeing at least hints of these three in the next game. I believe we'll be fighting Terranort's somebody, who, to make a more formidable villain, will somehow have regained his memories, remembering how to wield, and using his ridiculous powers to spell doom upon everyone. If Nomura's logic is correct, he'll have returned to his original form, though that would still be MX in Terra's body. I think Lingering Sentiment will make an appearance, if not just for the sole fact that he says he will at the end of BBS. He could even end up being a major character. I think he'll know something about Ven being inside Sora, and somehow, Roxas will be freed, and through him, Ventus will finally awaken and be back. I think this would please all parties. Ventus would return with his identity and memories, while retaining Roxas' skillset (dual wielding, etc). Terra would be there in spirit, and I can't really comment on Aqua, since I'm not sure how her scenario ends. I think, in the end, Terranort will finally be defeated, and through Kingdom Hearts or something, Terra will be able to reunite with his body and find his redemption.

And then of course, there's other characters here and there, most notably Organization members. I think Axel will definitely return as Lea, and perhaps Isa and Braig. I think at this point, most of the Org members don't really have significant staying power. I think Lea Isa and Braig are the most likely. Lea for sure, since everyone seems to like him to much.

I think this is very wrong your basically rewriting the formula oh the main game team ups.

eric1018

Awards
Traverse Town in 1st District, inside the Moogle S
Well I don't think that would happen in KH3. But maybe after that Sora would lose Donald and Goofy (probably never though which is good), and have Kairi and Riku instead. Kind of like how you said it, similar to VAT. Those three are definitely the equivilant of VAT.

Darkhelm96

my guess is that the fate ofTAV will be of RKS i mean they all have the same attributes and KH1 if you thnk about it is kinda a mirror of BBS without all the epicnise

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
hard to say =/
how does ven's story end?
so far we havent seen aqua's...

Yatsuke

we should within the coming days, if nothing else KH13 will upload the videos from them, i just hope the secret movie will give us some insight into a sequel that will hopefully be KH3 or i at least hope square says something soon about a FFVII remake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back