• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Release Month/Date Prediction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saad

i really hope for release date after august at least (full 4- years development).
regarding delays:
KH1 was delayed
KH days was delayed
KH2.8 was delayed

it's okay even if they delay it!,

kingsoraful

Awards
Nomura has said time and time again that the game will not be delayed. If they're saying 2018, then that is what they're gonna do.

Now as for when I predict July or August, after E3. I think the release date will be announced at D23 in February. Similar to how FF15 release date happened at a special event and not E3.

Sally-boiii

Awards
Pretty much anytime between this fall and winter. So around August (not happening) and December (I can say, almost with the utmost certainty, it's not coming out in December). Seems to make too much sense. Ever since I got into college, I recall many big games coming out during my fall semester when I couldn't buy games (Completely not salty. XD)

It would make too much sense for them to release one of their biggest games ever (probably) in the fall.

Last edited:

Sonicfan2525

Awards
i really hope for release date after august at least (full 4- years development).
regarding delays:
KH1 was delayed
KH days was delayed
KH2.8 was delayed

it's okay even if they delay it!,

Well KH1 being delayed makes sense seeing it was the very first game in the franchise and it was something entirely brand new for the development team. 2.8 was only delayed because of FFXV being delayed, as Square didn't want the game to clash with it's release even though it was ready to ship out. Can't really say much for Days though.

That said, I completely agree that it's fine if the game does end up getting delayed. However, I have a lot of faith in Nomura and his team. I'm sure they'll meet their deadline unless something out of their control comes up.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Sally-boiii

Awards
Man, I remember tweeting about the $20.18 price tag on the Julia dolls last year. The dev team is not very subtle.

Anyways, put me down for late October, early November.

The dev team was like "Pfft we consulted Toys R Us of Japan and USA and they told us these were reasonable prices!! You guys are crazy!!" XD
Honestly wish I was paying enough attention to the trailer when it first came out. It would have made a lot more cool.

Sally-boiii

Awards
The word "Julio" exists in Spanish and that translates to "July". "Julia" is to "chica" as "Julio" is to "chico" in Spanish (in a sense). So it may be true. But who knows...?

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
What are the chances that “Julia $20.18” translates to “July 2018”?
It is possible but only if the release date is revealed next month. They would only get a big push at E3, but that’s a lot better for “final trailer” stuff and whatnot than if the release date is held back until E3 with a release the following month. That would not work and it would not be wise.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
The word "Julio" exists in Spanish and that translates to "July". "Julia" is to "chica" as "Julio" is to "chico" in Spanish (in a sense). So it may be true. But who knows...?

Julia would be the female of Julio, and julio is July in Spanish.

Anywho, when was it the last time we got a AAA game being released on a Summer?

Awards
Guys, just a question totally out of topic

where did y'all see that nomura said there will be more worlds than KH1, in his interview he only said that there will be less KH2 worlds no

OT: I really don't think the game will be coming in July lol

Tho in brazilian portuguese we also have Julho wich means July/Julio lol but nah I don't think so

Phantom

I reckon it'll release quite late this year. November or December sounds plausible.

Sally-boiii

Awards
Julia would be the female of Julio, and julio is July in Spanish.

Anywho, when was it the last time we got a AAA game being released on a Summer?

Yes, I know.

That is, quite effectively, what I was saying. My bad if I was being vague. Unless this is you just explaining what I am saying? In which case, my bad for misinterpreting.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Agents of Mayhem, even is poorly received by crititcs and gamers, was released in August last year. The Shadow of Mordor sequel was aiming for August as well before it got delayed. It isn’t common, but summer releases can happen.

notnow123487

Awards
Agents of Mayhem, even is poorly received by crititcs and gamers, was released in August last year. The Shadow of Mordor sequel was aiming for August as well before it got delayed. It isn’t common, but summer releases can happen.

Pretty confident Spider-Man is going to be an early summer release, and we know less about that game than KH3.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah Spider-Man has long been rumoured for summer. Detroit is rumoured for April-May and God of War is anywhere from March-June AFAIK.

The main wonder I have is the new Tomb Raider game is coming this year. It’s also a Square Enix game and will most likely go for the holiday period at the end of the year. Tomb Raider and KH3 are completely different, but it being the same company makes me wonder if they don’t want to put two flagship games near each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back