• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Release Month/Date Prediction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There is a huge hint for it to release in November and that's the 16-month calendar that they released last D23. Why would they end it in November but not December. So im betting Nov 13th or 20th. I'm surprised that nobody caught on to the hint.
Isn’t Vanitas December?

A1v98f44W8L.jpg

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, and this was the one that released in July last year, so unless there was another calendar??

redcrown

Awards
Man that is a lame calendar :/. They had KH at their disposal for beautiful scenes and backgrounds and they chose that?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Man that is a lame calendar :/. They had KH at their disposal for beautiful scenes and backgrounds and they chose that?

They had a bunch of Nomura art for the calendar before, but I don’t think he approved of the use so they switched to the renders.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Gotta love those Amazon reviews where KHI is named as the reason people were disappointed.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Gosoxtim, I appreciate you agreeing with me but once again I have no idea what you are trying to say here.
gosoxtim is like donald duck using his phone’s speech to text translator nonstop to talk shit kids on the internet

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
My order of the calendar arrived today. Vanitas is absolutely December so it doesn't end in November.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
https://www.reddit.com/r/KingdomHearts/comments/7sgvb6/kh3_you_can_now_preorder_on_game_spain/

"Since yesterday, you can pre-order KH3 on Game (I think it also exist in UK but not sure in other countries). Game ONLY opens pre-order when a game is coming soon(they opened the pre-order of KH2.8 when they launched that trailer and also the December2016 release date) or there is a date (or at least some margin of time), also the spanish account of Game has been doing a few jokes lately of KH3. Some people of the spanish community agree that they know something and probably will be announced on february (on that event I cant remember the name) What do you think about all this?"

Just copying and pasting this reddit thread. Thoughts? Not really familiar with GAME so I don't know if what this person said was accurate.

July 13th... I want to believe

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I saw that yesterday and had a look at the social media of that company. They weren't really making jokes about KH3, just some references to people preordering the game.

I am unfamiliar with how they work either, so I can't speak on if this actually means something. You have some companies like EB Games which have preorders open from the very announcement, but others like Game where they are opened at a random point.

There really isn't anything to gain from believing in it though. We'll find out if it means anything come February 10th.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I selfishly want November 27th as that would be the best birthday present from the universe, but I'm more inclined to bet on a September release, especially since I'm convinced we're getting a release date 2 weeks from tomorrow.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I selfishly want November 27th as that would be the best birthday present from the universe, but I'm more inclined to bet on a September release, especially since I'm convinced we're getting a release date 2 weeks from tomorrow.

We do not know if we are getting a release date. Heck we don't even know if we're getting a release window. As much as I would like the July release. We should keep our hype in check (and then be pleasantly surprised).

meep2meep

Awards
November 23rd, 2018.
Most games are a Tuesday or a Friday release and later in the month seems more likely.
Also square needs to get on announcing their site exclusive collectors edition... (at least some time in February).

notnow123487

Awards
November 23rd, 2018.
Most games are a Tuesday or a Friday release and later in the month seems more likely.
Also square needs to get on announcing their site exclusive collectors edition... (at least some time in February).

I think there’s no chance in November. The game would get eaten alive.

meep2meep

Awards

Although I agree that it's not going to compete with othe AAA games, this is Kingdom Hearts 3. It has its cult following and at this point I'm sure most people know whether or not they're going to buy it.
I'd love to see it with a September or October release but I think square is going to milk as much time as they can before shipping it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Would it? KH3 is a massive game, not only in scale but also in anticipation. With properties like Frozen in the game, it can stand on its own in the holiday season, especially with kids asking for the game for Christmas.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

I decided a long time ago that I was getting the most expensive and elaborate collectors edition. Give me a huge Sora statue Square!

Anyways, I really hope I'm able to snag one. Is opening a Square Enix store account my best bet?

meep2meep

Awards
I decided a long time ago that I was getting the most expensive and elaborate collectors edition. Give me a huge Sora statue Square!

Anyways, I really hope I'm able to snag one. Is opening a Square Enix store account my best bet?

You don't need a square account to buy stuff from the store (I think). Square usually has exclusive editions on their site. Like the one for ffxv was insane and xiii had a decent one too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back