• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3: Soul of Darkness??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
the heartless are the darkness in peoples hearts, and the nobodies are

An existence neither of darkness nor of light.
An in-between existence.
Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the
light.

so it could be the soul of light, since it has
heart to body to soul, but also
darkness to twilight to light

im just guessing though

An X Inbetween

If Kingdom Hearts III is going to have a title other than just Kingdom Hearts III, it has to be something that would have the Disney feeling to it; yet not too happy and jumpy.

Kingdom Hearts III: The Keyblade Wars seems to be, in my opinion, a bit too rough for anything involving Disney. Reminds me too much of blood and gore. I don't know why.

Kingdom Hearts III: Soul of Darkness, you can just forget that one. Sounds like somekind of vampire epic novel or whatever they call those things. >_>;;

I can't think of a title, seeing at it's 7:10 AM here and I'm getting ready to go to school. I'll most likely have more creativity after school and I'll get back to you then. I hope.​

An X Inbetween

Okay, I just got struck with one.

Kingdom Hearts III: The Phases of Fate

Only because so many dramatic things have happened to Sora and company over the span of all current Kingdom Hearts game, that this game would be the last phase he would have to go through before eternal happiness or whatever is achieved.

Makes sense to me, at least. >_>;​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back