• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3 theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot_Chocolate

nomura has stated that the poeple in the kh2 secret move are new characters but i dont think they will be playable characters. he said that the events u see in it happened in the past. i think that movie is just a flashback as khones secret ending was where u see the seen of roxas or riku fighting tons of heartless.

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
ok, since this one says kh3 theory, ill pick up on it. this is the spoiler section so its ok if talk bout the secret ending rite?

ok, now we all know that the armored unkown keybladers stand together rite?
but what about the fourth?
1.light
2.dark
3.twilight
4.present
now, i belive that the main one we seee is darkness, cause he holds sora's keybalde, the one to our right is twilight because he holds riku's, and the one to our left is present, beacuse the keyblade she picks up is different from all the kingdom keys we have seen.
now the shadowy figure we see at the end is infact holding keyblades!!! if u freeze frame and look at it, you can actually see a keychain!
so this one must be light....
any thoughts?

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
HC im pritty sure tat there not....
the three that we see in the secret trailer are the OLD keyblade warriors and we get to play as them for a little in the beging of the game. its gona be like a roxas kind o deal....from their actions we learn a little bit about what we need to do to stop the new evil

ultimamarluxia

the middle one has a yellow handle, so its sora's

and kairi's keyblade looks a lot different

the 3rd keybladelooks like soras, so its probably mickeys (the handle also gleamed in the sun, meaning it was SILVER)

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Yes, The Knights are ALL NEW characters. No, I don't believe you will play as them. But I DO believe the game will be set in the past. And you will play as Ienzo.

riku_mickey

first off, the three keyblades are the ones that belong to riku, sora, and mickey, the one to the right is the way to dawn which belonged to riku, the one in the middle is the original kingdom key which belonged to sora, and the one to the left is the inverted keyblade which king mickey had. Just clearing that up for people who dont know

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
well, sry to double post...but i gots the images...
ok here we are:
first ill start with this one...
Snapshot2006-04-2716-21-52.jpg

ok, the keyblade is NOT king mickey's keyblade! it is all silver, unlike mickeys!
second:
Snapshot2006-04-2716-22-38.jpg

we see from this picture, that the keyblade that i jus said was not mickeys, is DEFINATLY NOT EVEN A KINGDOM KEY!!! look at the design
and if you want proof that the shadowy figure is a keyblader...
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/hockeyplayer12/Snapshot2006-04-2716-23-01.jpg

keyblademaster16

ive seen both the american and jap version and the american and when i sall the am version on my ps2 it looked alot like mickeys. keep in mind
1 rikus is twilght
2 sora is light
3 mickey has to be darkenss oh yeah if any of u played kh2 u would no that darkness is not all bad. riku used the power of darkness for good.

itachi_uchiha87

kire12 ur a retard who cant see worth crap. the three keyblades the knights pick up are obviously riku's, sora's, and king mickey's.
kingdom.jpg

look closely at that image. u can tell the middle and left one both have the mickey mouse symbol keychain. as for the design. how do u not see it?
k2.jpg

look at the end of that keyblade. that weird design ur lookin at in ur pic is the other keyblade that person is holdin. if u watch rite after the knight pulls out the kingdom keyblade, their holding two. hence the weird design ur lookin at. the guy in the middle is already holdin a kingdom keyblade so it has to be sora's and king mickey's

Keyblade Savior

Hey, it is Sora's, King Mickey's and Riku's keyblade because the keyblades represent the power of that specific world... light (Sora), darkness (King Mickey) and Twilight (Riku).

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
yeah i knew that man. anyway, im kinda confuesd...i was thinkin bout the end of the game...and how he says that maybe he's spent too much time in the darkness....maybe too much darkness can make you act irrationally, just as riku did in kh

soo idk, n e thougts?
and anyway, i kno, i fudge tat up...
yeah, i know, but its def all silver...go on you tube and look for it...its a noticeable diff

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Q. Who are the 3 armoured people?
A. Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.

Q. The king, Sora and Riku's keyblades were there, too.
A. It's to show that those three armoured people aren't them but that doesn't mean they don't have connections. The words "Keyblade War" that showed up in the middle were to implicate that there were fights between Keyblades. Most of the puzzles in the first KH have been solved in KHII but there are many things about the Keyblade that haven't been revealed yet. A line from the previous game's Ansem Report #8 appeared in the movie but that is to say "It means this but it's not explained yet."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back