• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Trailer New Heartless (and more)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Friends, let us consider that all the features of Flowmotion have not even been shown off yet. If anything, what currently exists is a mere fraction of what we will be able to do. Given the large scale of worlds, I believe the problems that existed in KH3D will be rectified.
KH3D was a testing ground, and now, fortified, Flowmotion will make a strong return.

We already saw how you can even use magic to create a slide to jump off, imagine what else is in store, all the possibilities!
I have high hopes for this title.

I also believe that "new" heartless already exists, or is a variation of one from KHx:

352px-Armored_Archer_KHX.png

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
So were the armored and gargoyle heartless you saw in the event the same ones from the Mt. Olympus world?

Yeah that's right. However there is one huge thing that is missing from the Armored Heartless. For whatever reason the E3 trailer didn't show them having a sword and shield but instead a trumpet.

KH2Rulz

Awards
Why would I want to jump off walls in other games? Seriously whats the draw?

To travel faster, to open up new moves, to reposition yourself, dodge huge attacks (i.e. Ansem II in DDD).

Seriously, one of the biggest complaints about 'big open worlds' is that they take forever to walk/run through. Just look at the complaints regarding FFXV's demo, or even some about Witcher 3.

Flowmotion takes that away by giving you the ability to get through a would at whatever pace you want.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I love the outfit Young Xehanort has. Long capes are the death of me.
I really, really wish we get to play as him in the tutorial section. Then we get to see the cape in action. :)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm pretty much betting that Xehanort or Eraqus will be playable in the introduction!! Did anyone seed the save point when they were having that discussion? What do you guys think? :)
Do you mean that floating green crystal. I wouldn't call that a save point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back