• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonRider1234

nomaru ha said that he might make a KH2:RM but it will take years before they even start it. t i think he also implied that there will be no KH3. wat ya think? if this is old then my bad...the last time i went on before yesterday was like sept of last yr. its on http://www.kh2.co.uk/

Last edited:

krazyaznsyco

well, of course if he was to make kh3, it would take forever because he's making it for the ps3 (most likely). it's also not his decision to make final mix, it's his staff so it's up to them. if they do make a final mix, i will be pissed if it's only released in japan.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
well if he wasn't gonna make one why waste the time making another secret ending
he can't leave us hanging like that.........but then again if it takes 4 years to make i don't know it's the staff's decision so we will se on what they decide to do......i hope they make a kh3 though

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
i watched and it was so cool, too bad is not going to be release in another 027340958723459862345789263947852 years lol

kh_pro

if you have read the new interview then it will say that nomaro (bet i spelled that wrong) said that they will be working on a new game that is NOT KH related but it will take several years to make (he says this because he thinks he has been working on KH for a while and wants to take a break from it) and that they are NOT making a KH2-FM in english because there will not be enough room on the disk to hold all of the information Infact he dosnt think he will be making one at all because it will be so big.

But im preety sure there will be a KH3 just not for a while.

Thank you.
- kh_pro

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
dude they work on like 6 games or more at a time i think when they get done with a few more projects in a year or so they will discuss a kh3 wether they want to make it or not so they could end it there or start a new project after that year break

DarkRiku13

hmmmmmmm, They should make KH3 for the PS2, so it would take shorter time to make it for the ps2 rather than the ps3

Pharaoh

sure, there may be a kh3, but I get the feeling its gonna be a long time before we see another kh title after KH2..... A LONG TIME!!!!

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
no, it should be for ps3 because 1. graphichs 2. console, by the time it is released ps2 is going to be history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back