• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D 10th Anniversary Box Contents Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmartin912

Various sites are bound to have them available for preorder before long, so just keep your eyes peeled for that, or alternatively just keep an eye on the updates I do, seeing as I tend to keep an eye on merchandise stuff ;)
Thanks!! I love your avatar! Haruhi rocks~~! <3

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
kh3d.jpg

002.jpg

lqP4K.png

https://twitter.com/#!/aibo_ac7/status/162799895265280000
?????? ????10?????????BOX????????10????????? - ????.com
KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] | SQUARE ENIX

The specially designed box with the 10th Anniversary logo contains:
  • Days + Re:coded + Dream Drop Distance
  • 12 Postcards (A visual history of the series)
  • A protective cover for the 3DS with a special design

The 10th Anniversary Box will go for 15,000 yen (approx. $200 USD)

The 3DS Bundle (completely different from the Anniversary Box) is 21,090 yen (approx. $280 USD)

It seems that a) Orders are limited to only one per member, and b) that the preference of pre-order is in accordance to what ranking you are on the Japanese Square Enix Members site, with the lowest rank starting on Valentines' Day (February 14th), and the highest rank starting on January 30th. In addition to this, orders cannot be canceled, so make sure you want to buy it if you're a member![/QUOTE

I would totatlly get it but i need the 3ds too so it feels complete, and coldnt they add somthing else to the deal
Most fasn aredy have one of thoses games. So would really but a set like that, somone completly new, no way why buy the games for somthing i may not like, and they are not even the beginning of the story they are all side games. I wonder what they were thinking when they put this together

IAMSORA

wow. why did they hve to release a nintendo collection?!! im so angry! y couldnt they release a sony collection, u know, wth the GOOD and IMPORTANT! games!!? AAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE SQUARE ENIX RIGHT NOW!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I'm glad that there is a special logo for the 10th anniversary, although it would be nice if it's similar to FF7 10th anniversary logo, but i'm afraid that it will be too similar. I didn't imagine it to be this simple.

Mabey we were expecting too much
but i really am dissapointed

IAMSORA

if they were just gonna take a few games and put them in a box... y couldnt they just package BBS KH1 RE: COM and KH2???????????? i dont even get why they made days and re: coded for the DS when there was a PSP, a superior system which would feel just like the PS2, voice PS2 grahpics, and voice acting throughout!

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
You guys need to relax and remember this is for Japan. There's a possibility we will get something different for the anniversary.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
You guys need to relax and remember this is for Japan. There's a possibility we will get something different for the anniversary.

But japan always get the better stuff, so if this is what they get i dont even wann think about the tooth pick shaped keyblades were gonna have. Even if we diid get somthing different then they would relased k3d as final mix and give them our suff with it

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
You're all implying our perception of what's better is the same as that people from Japan. =\

It really isn't. Plus, if our stuff is just a gimped version, then you can somewhat expect just the protective cover and the 12 postcards.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
You're all implying our perception of what's better is the same as that people from Japan. =\

It really isn't. Plus, if our stuff is just a gimped version, then you can somewhat expect just the protective cover and the 12 postcards.
Well that would be an imporvement, how about some keychains, a few cg renders of main chracters, mabey a poster witsh some special artwork, that what im expecting in a box for FANS to buy. Why would anyone bu the same 2 games they already have, or dont becasue they were side games

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Well that would be an imporvement, how about some keychains, a few cg renders of main chracters, mabey a poster witsh some special artwork, that what im expecting in a box for FANS to buy. Why would anyone bu the same 2 games they already have, or dont becasue they were side games

I don't know, some people do. That they would buy games they already have doesn't make them any less fans than people who want all that you mentioned.

Besides, trust me when I say this, Japan tends to get pretty crazy and pricey bundles. We'll normally never get any special edition for more than $100, so it's reasonable to expect not to get the games bundled together here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back