• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D 10th Anniversary Box Contents Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Square: "Go online and see which games have the best reception!"
SE Employee: "Well they obviously loved the shit out of 358/2 Days and Re:coded, I don't even have to go online, just include that shit."
Square: "GREAT IDEA!"

Unumus

Awards
I am disappoint. I wish they would give us something else other than a really bad game and an okay game and 3D. I really want that case and postcards but I already have those 2 games. I hope it's about $100 so it'll be worth it?

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
They could've at least remastered the games to make them fit on the 3DS screen and have 3D

:(

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
They could've at least remastered the games to make them fit on the 3DS screen and have 3D

:(

You give me idea.
A ported/3D-enhanced version of the original GBA CoM on the eShop.
Then, every KH game for Nintendo would be playable on 3DS.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
You give me idea.
A ported/3D-enhanced version of the original GBA CoM on the eShop.
Then, every KH game for Nintendo would be playable on 3DS.

Why would they remaster that game again when it was already remade? And there's no GBA games on the shop yet.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I like how people think this is all their doing for the 10th anniversery.

Unless you have 100% confirmation from Nomura that they are doing more, this is all we have to go by right now, and it is dissapointing. Also, I do think SE will do something else for the anniversary, however, for people who want everything involved in the 10th anniversary (me), we are dissapointed that since we already are going to have 3 out of the 3 games in the box...I'm not paying $200 for a protective case, 12 postcards, and a box.

Unumus

Awards
I'm on the fence about it. I want to get it because of DDD, the postcards and the case (assuming it comes stateside). But like Kupo said, I don't want to spend that much money on those items. I really hope it flops. It'll teach them to give us two of the worst games in the series. *My Opinion*
I liked Coded but I thought it was too repetitive for my liking.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
ok i admit this bundle is kinda ehhhhh but....

u mad khbros????????????????????????

keyblade13

This news has just got me down down. Versus needs to come out. I can deal with 3d but after that 3's got to come out.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Square: "Go online and see which games have the best reception!"
SE Employee: "Well they obviously loved the shit out of 358/2 Days and Re:coded, I don't even have to go online, just include that shit."
Square: "GREAT IDEA!"

I really do wonder who came up for the idea for this. Its liek no thought or love went into it at all.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I really do wonder who came up for the idea for this. Its liek no thought or love went into it at all.

You really can't include games of multiple platforms into a bundle. Re:coded and Days comnig with 3D makes sense because they can all be played on the 3DS.

And this might not be the only thing done for the 10th Anniversary. I think I remember Nomura saying that they'd do more than one thing for the 10th Anniversary.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

"There is nothing good or bad, but thinking makes it so."

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Anyway, getting past the games what do you guys think will be posted on the cards. Mabey unrevealed art, or CG updated renders like they made for Final fantasy 7

Unumus

Awards
Well it did say that it was going to be a visual representation of the series so far so maybe ittly be like the inside of the BBS or Coded manual?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back