• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D 10th Anniversary Box Contents Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PianoxLullaby

Website
www.pianoxlullaby.deviantart.com
Maybe it'll be like the Days and Re:Coded booklets at the beginning? Or perhaps like a timeline? Or even a collage of major events that have taken place? Or like Namine's sketches! :D That one would be cute, though probably disappointing for a lot of fans... maybe.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Maybe it'll be like the Days and Re:Coded booklets at the beginning? Or perhaps like a timeline? Or even a collage of major events that have taken place? Or like Namine's sketches! :D That one would be cute, though probably disappointing for a lot of fans... maybe.

Omg if the postcards were namine sketches...... i would luagh and cry at the same time, personally i prefers some nomura artwork then her tommy pickle drawings. A collage of major events??? do you mean like what they show in the openings?

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Really, I think they should've made a Nintendo box AND a Sony box. You know, Days, Re:Coded, and DDD in one(like we've already got). BBS, KH1, and KH2 in the other. It'd be even.
Well, except that the latter would be way better.
/biased
Anyways, this is better than nothing. Even though I'd rather it be a box filled with never-before-seen/new Nomura drawings of characters and certain important scenes(like TAV on the ledge, watching the stars in the LoD; Sora meeting Donald and Goofy; Vanitas vs. Ven; RAX on the clocktower somehow not getting fat on ice cream, etc...). And then one random Wayfinder representing one character(red and black for Vanitas, TAV colors, Sora's wayfinder, yellow for Roxas, whatevs).
And if it really was awesome, they'd include a limited edition poster.
Then I'd be satisfied.

zEndless

I'm dissapointed about the content honestly, since it's a box for long-time KH fans, but they already own all these games probably. Not worth it for the stickers either. Come on fucking Square-Enix, atleast a HD remake of KH/KH2 in the PSN Store would be fine ^^

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Really, I think they should've made a Nintendo box AND a Sony box. You know, Days, Re:Coded, and DDD in one(like we've already got). BBS, KH1, and KH2 in the other. It'd be even.
Well, except that the latter would be way better.
/biased
Anyways, this is better than nothing. Even though I'd rather it be a box filled with never-before-seen/new Nomura drawings of characters and certain important scenes(like TAV on the ledge, watching the stars in the LoD; Sora meeting Donald and Goofy; Vanitas vs. Ven; RAX on the clocktower somehow not getting fat on ice cream, etc...). And then one random Wayfinder representing one character(red and black for Vanitas, TAV colors, Sora's wayfinder, yellow for Roxas, whatevs).
And if it really was awesome, they'd include a limited edition poster.
Then I'd be satisfied.

The only huge flaw with the Sony box is this. The 3DS can play 3DS and DS games, so thus, if one purchases a 3DS for DDD, they can play all three games. That is not the case with the Sony games. The PSP cannot play PS2 games, and vice versa. To make matters worse, the current Sony home console, the PS3, can only play select PS2 games, not even all of them, and I'm not sure if KH1/KH2 are on that list. If they are not, then a Sony box would require people to purchase both a PSP and a PS2, and since the PSP is going out soon for the Vita, that deal just had "bad" written all over it...

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Which is why we need a ps3 (and maybe 360 and Wii-U) port in HD.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
The only huge flaw with the Sony box is this. The 3DS can play 3DS and DS games, so thus, if one purchases a 3DS for DDD, they can play all three games. That is not the case with the Sony games. The PSP cannot play PS2 games, and vice versa. To make matters worse, the current Sony home console, the PS3, can only play select PS2 games, not even all of them, and I'm not sure if KH1/KH2 are on that list. If they are not, then a Sony box would require people to purchase both a PSP and a PS2, and since the PSP is going out soon for the Vita, that deal just had "bad" written all over it...

we need a ps3 box of final mix kh1 and 2 as well as rechain, which many people who are not immediate fans still havent played

Last edited:

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Sony has been having PS2 Classics released for download off of PSN recently.
Maybe we could get KH1 and KH2 on there.
It's wouldn't an HD remastering, but it'd still make the games available again.

zEndless

Can't they also just put Birth by sleep and Days in the KH1/2 engine, and sell them as an anniversary package. There were so much options for them, and they picked the wrong one honestly.

Youniquee

Awards
Can't they also just put Birth by sleep and Days in the KH1/2 engine, and sell them as an anniversary package. There were so much options for them, and they picked the wrong one honestly.

lol only if it was that easy. BBS, maybe but Days? They would need to do all kinds of stuff to that game to make it presentable. Probably will have to make it all over again.

Anyway, my view on this?
I'm disappointed as well...but hey, I'm kind of hopeful they're going to do something else down the line for the 10th Anniversary since Nomura mentioned a 'secret project' that they're working on. I'm just hoping that BBSV2.

zEndless

Nah man, honestly I think it's for KH3 finally. Between KH1 and KH2 we only had one title inbetween, CoM, and now how many titles have we seen already? Re:com, days, bbs and re:coded. Just give us KH3 first, I wouldn't mind a BBSv2 after that to maybe solve some little mysteries or show some things that were happening behind the scene from previous titles. But the 10th year anniversary made me realize how much they got distracted..

Shadow Key

one more title left.

tumblr_lyabhq1rBk1qlqcnso1_500.png

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
then they probably won't make any more games for a while because kh3 isn't getting started until the people working on versus are done

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
then they probably won't make any more games for a while because kh3 isn't getting started until the people working on versus are done

Well at least versus is now in full production and is square focus point now. Mabey it will finsh up by fall

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
i think a year from now is an optimistic prediction

we'll have to see because I don't think we know too much about how Versus is actually going along

also for anyone who cares about this bundle, all this shit is region locked so if this doesn't make it overseas you're kinda fucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back