• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D 60-70% complete!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
*respawns*

That hurt. Eh, no matter.

Also, he's guessing. Hence the "calling it" part.

BBSFTW

It has to be one or the other, or a completely new title. There is no way they plan on going three years (at least) without a KH Game. And I don;t think KH3 will even be near done in the next three years, so there has to be a next title or Collection.

so true but idk where my friends get the info but whenever we talk about kh3 and ffvs13 they keep saying that ffv13 is done that it was in some magizine but i dont remember reading anything on it :/

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
so true but idk where my friends get the info but whenever we talk about kh3 and ffvs13 they keep saying that ffv13 is done that it was in some magizine but i dont remember reading anything on it :/

Versus is nowhere near done, or at least, being released. I believe it was said just a bit ago they recently really started pushing the development, but that's all.

Either way, there would still have to be an in-between title - that is, if Nomura wants to keep true to the "release on KH game" a year thing.

BBSFTW

Versus is nowhere near done, or at least, being released. I believe it was said just a bit ago they recently really started pushing the development, but that's all.

Either way, there would still have to be an in-between title - that is, if Nomura wants to keep true to the "release on KH game" a year thing.

yea i remember reading something about just starting full development, so yea ill just wait til i see ffv13 being shown in like magzines and such

Your friends are sorely misinformed.

yea i think that most time myself but still love talking with them :D

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Are you serious? Or are you guessing?

Oops, never mind.

I say at the pace it's going it will be earlier than that. February or early March.

I correctly predicted the release date of Crisis Core around this time in the previous year.

It was my birthday!

No yeah it's just an educated guess lol.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
By the way I'd like to just mention that these arbitrary numbers are a little deceiving.

Square-Enix's development cycles don't particularly work like a progress bar. ;p

BBSFTW

By the way I'd like to just mention that these arbitrary numbers are a little deceiving.

Square-Enix's development cycles don't particularly work like a progress bar. ;p
cant u just let us be happy for once? T_T

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

It should. Back in my day when I worked for SE in the sixties, we'd put out games faster than new episodes of Gunsmoke.

BBSFTW

so about how close u think we are to the gamely nagging VA if they have start recording lines yet?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

It's probably still a good indication though.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
It's probably still a good indication though.

Doesn't really give you an idea of how things are progressing other than an arbitrary number.

What I assume is that the game is shifting into the part of the cycle where they're creating all of the art assets.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
So they can get this announced in E3 2010 and then get released in Japan Spring 2012 yet the Versus team is STILL getting nowhere near close to being done? *sigh*

By the way, I just suddenly remembered something. In the trailer for KH3D, Braig's dialogue is displayed in simple text. No voice. I guess that means they have yet to have finished all the voice work...

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
So they can get this announced in E3 2010 and then get released in Japan Spring 2012 yet the Versus team is STILL getting nowhere near close to being done? *sigh*

Versus and KH3D are being developed by two different teams for the most part.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII is being developed by Square-Enix's flagship production department (PDD1) at their HQ in Tokyo. Kingdom Hearts 3D is being developed by the Osaka office, who also made Birth by Sleep.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
fuck yes! though I will avoid most of the pictures and stuff; i plan to be surprised when it comes out

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Versus and KH3D are being developed by two different teams for the most part.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII is being developed by Square-Enix's flagship production department (PDD1) at their HQ in Tokyo. Kingdom Hearts 3D is being developed by the Osaka office, who also made Birth by Sleep.

I am very well aware of this. I'm just saying that clearly the Osaka team is doing a MUCH better job at getting stuff done than the Versus team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back