• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D E3 2012 Trailer Released!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

snow_flake40

Awards
Is the trailer gonna be shown during Nintendo's presentation or just at the Squeenix booth? (Only an hour and a half to go~)

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Well we know for sure that it'll be shown at the booth, based on the pictures... We'll see in about 30 minutes!

I wonder if we'll have a release date for the demo today, with a trailer at the Nintendo conference. Wouldn't that be nifty?

Even just a release date for the demo... It will give me something closer to anticipate. xD

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I feel like DDD is more likely to show up tomorrow during the software showcase. Today it sounds like they are really trying to focus on the Wii U, and then 3DS games will be discussed and shown tomorrow.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm loitering like a baus. I didn't notice before but the stairs have Hitman: Absolution on them.

What is up with SE taking over staircases? At NYCC SE made the stairs FFXIII-2...WHY CAN'T THEY DO KH?!?!?

I feel like DDD is more likely to show up tomorrow during the software showcase. Today it sounds like they are really trying to focus on the Wii U, and then 3DS games will be discussed and shown tomorrow.

This is also what I'm thinking. The conference today seems like only focused on Wii-U, which isn't shocking because the Wii-U probably has enough to talk about to fill this whole conference. I think they are having something about the 3DS tomorrow.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
What is up with SE taking over staircases? At NYCC SE made the stairs FFXIII-2...WHY CAN'T THEY DO KH?!?!?

This is also what I'm thinking. The conference today seems like only focused on Wii-U, which isn't shocking because the Wii-U probably has enough to talk about to fill this whole conference. I think they are having something about the 3DS tomorrow.

Looks like we were correct :p Hurray~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back