• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D E3 2012 Trailer Released!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Ethy spent many many hours grinding to get the AP to master the Ninja job.

You all should know this by now. :p

kenjibaby188

OMG CANT WAIT!! I NEED SOME KINGDOM HEARTS FANS FRIENDCODES TO ADD TO MY 3DS!! PM ME IF YOU WANNA BE SWAPNOTE BUDDIES!! :cool:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'll just say what I put on Twitter this morning after I woke up;
Bit disappointed the only new scenes expanded on what we've seen, but the voices and lip sync was much better #KH3D

snow_flake40

Awards
I'll admit, I was a smidge disappointed at the lack of new things, but still. Maybe it's better not to have so many new things so close to release... It seems a lot more cleaned up compared to the last trailer with lip-syncing and junk. Also; sound effects. Oh my~

Crystal

Silver Member
It still nice to watch the trailer in english~:3
Can't wait for the game to release.

Silent hero_

Awards
I'm glad they decided to make this trailer shorter and improve it more. And like Souji said, it will only benefit us more when they show us less.

Btw, it's kinda funny to see Xemnas sitting on one of the lower chairs in the round room seeing as he always was the boss.

prjio307

I live in New York, in the Rochester area
For some reason I never noticed before this trailer that during gameplay you can only ever see two commands at a time. In birth by sleep I believe you could see three, right? As you cycle through them there's always the one you have highlighted then one under it, one above, and attack all the way at the bottom. It seems in 3D you only see two at a time as well as attack at the bottom. Maybe this is due to screen size?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
For some reason I never noticed before this trailer that during gameplay you can only ever see two commands at a time. In birth by sleep I believe you could see three, right? As you cycle through them there's always the one you have highlighted then one under it, one above, and attack all the way at the bottom. It seems in 3D you only see two at a time as well as attack at the bottom. Maybe this is due to screen size?

In Re:coded they made it into two commands at a time, so KH3D followed suit. It was probably done to keep the HUD less crowded. All you really need to see are two commands, anyways.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Oh derp ignore me. I think there were three commands. xD I forget because the gameplay changed so much in that game.

It didn't help that one world completely threw that off *cougholympuscough* by letting you meld commands into powerful forms.

but yeah, three visible commands that you scrolled through.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It didn't help that one world completely threw that off *cougholympuscough* by letting you meld commands into powerful forms.

Hm...I kind of liked how you could, though I feel like melding them outside of OC would have been broken to an extent and would have required a lot more development time on their part. Whatever, I still liked the game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back