• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D E3 2012 Trailer Released!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
SWEET!!! new release date!!!!

20 July 2012

Keep in mind that this is the European trailer, so July 20th is their release date. It will still release in NA on July 31st.

totalkhfan

Oh... Okay! But, just to be sure, there will be more trailers on the way right? If I sound like the stupidest person in the world right now because I seem to not be entirely grasping this concept... then I'm soooo sorry...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh... Okay! But, just to be sure, there will be more trailers on the way right? If I sound like the stupidest person in the world right now because I seem to not be entirely grasping this concept... then I'm soooo sorry...

Yes, there will. Nothing like 5 min trailers but definitely 1-3 minute things that show off bits of the game.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Fot those people who are wanting to see the trailer for KH3D on the eShop I got an interesting notification from them on my 3DS:

"Througout the week, visit the Nintendo eShop for information revealed at E3 about upcoming games for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems. For a limited time, you can also download trailers for select Nintendo 3DS games."

Now this doesn't mean one of the trailers will be KH3D's, but it sure fits the description of an upcoming game shown at E3. And they do often show third-party trailers. :3

Awards
I wonder if we'll have a release date for the demo today, with a trailer at the Nintendo conference. Wouldn't that be nifty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back