• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D English Trailer Up!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterZeR0

I always hate the trailers, because there are no sound effects to complement the voices. They always sound weird and out of place. However, I LOVE Riku's voice. Not so much Sora's this time around, for some reason. And something about The Unknown's voice makes me go "ehhhhh". I only wish they had used English Gameplay. Otherwise, this just wasn't that big of a deal for me.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I always hate the trailers, because there are no sound effects to complement the voices. They always sound weird and out of place. However, I LOVE Riku's voice. Not so much Sora's this time around, for some reason. And something about The Unknown's voice makes me go "ehhhhh". I only wish they had used English Gameplay. Otherwise, this just wasn't that big of a deal for me.
I feel bad for HJO, he's really gotta force that little boy voice xD

MasterZeR0

I would've been fine with the older Sora voice and just say it's part of Yen Sid's Magic and it's their bodies that need to re-learn how to use their keyblades so their voices we'ren't affected or some BS like that

I had been HOPING that that's what it had been. I don't like that they need to have their younger voices :/

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I would've been fine with the older Sora voice and just say it's part of Yen Sid's Magic and it's their bodies that need to re-learn how to use their keyblades so their voices we'ren't affected or some BS like that

If you ask me, that sounds like a hilarious attempt to cover up for lack of effort. That's me, though.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
It would be better than HJO trying to force his voice IMO
It's funny, I actually think Haley sounds a lot more like a fourteen year old (or how I imagine a fourteen year old sounding, anyway) when he does the young!Sora voice now than he did back in KH1, when he sounded like an eleven year old (despite the fact that he was actually thirteen or fourteen at the time...). But, then, we have Joshua sounding like an eleven year old, so everyone's vocal age is inconsistent in this game. Regardless, I lurve HJO's Sora, so I'm super excited to see him finally get a major voice role in a KH game again (RE:coded wasn't exactly voice heavy).

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
It's funny, I actually think Haley sounds a lot more like a fourteen year old (or how I imagine a fourteen year old sounding, anyway) when he does the young!Sora voice now than he did back in KH1, when he sounded like an eleven year old (despite the fact that he was actually thirteen or fourteen at the time...). But, then, we have Joshua sounding like an eleven year old, so everyone's vocal age is inconsistent in this game. Regardless, I lurve HJO's Sora, so I'm super excited to see him finally get a major voice role in a KH game again (RE:coded wasn't exactly voice heavy).
I just wish Joshua sounded like he did in TWEWY, that was perfect

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
keep in mind the difference in sound quality between the DS and 3DS.

It couldn't be "sound quality" that a whole different tone of voice.

[video=youtube;7BEygpwbyWU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BEygpwbyWU[/video]

I mean come on

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Joshua is fine. Besides, it's one line. When they release the trailer with more TWEWY moments, then I think we can all properly judge. Besides, Joshua has perfect timing.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
those are sound clips, full sentences are a new thing for Josh, he's used to talking in bubbles.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
those are sound clips, full sentences are a new thing for Josh, he's used to talking in bubbles.

I don't think Joshua's voice is the problem in the trailer, I think it is the sentence itself. I'd rather if Sora was like "What is Riku doing over there?" and Joshua responded "hoo heh hah nghhhhhhh yah hm yaaaaaaa hey ho unf ugh!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back