• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D English Trailer Up!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
But who is the Mysterious Figure? His voice is so...familiar. I'll have to look through every anime I've ever watched.

.Oji

赤いテキスト

ibzPooHpUaqZRE.gif

Edit: NOW ON YOUTUBE!

[video=youtube;ocPs3aSaCcI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBOstKr3Jrw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
hsdlfhsjldfhsjkfhsjhfskdhfksh

Probs not Jeff Bridges, but certainly sounds like him
YMX's voice actor is k
ASOD and Xemnas lines alhgjklhkjlshfshdklfhsldk yes ohmigod <3
Lea suddenly has a deeper voice. :D
Jesse McCartney still makes me jfksdl;fjkl;sdj for Roxas

You can all thank me for reserving the game today. Obviously the reason this came out~

jmartin912

IF IT IS REALLY UP ON YOUTUBE. PLEASE POST THE LINK. I'M DYING WITH ANTICIPATION.

Please. ._.

WaveK89

Sora's voice seems a bit lighter, of course, he's probably trying for a younger Sora voice. Other than that, I am liking it quite a bit. I'm really liking YMX's voice.

UltimaJackpot

Was kind of hoping the Jump Festa trailer would be the one dubbed since that had lines from most of the TWEWY cast, but I'm not complainin'.

YMX sounds a tiny bit weird to me, although I'm probably just used to his deadpan sounding Japanese VA.

iLeen

Awards
Squealing like a dorky fangirl here!

YMX voice is deeper than I thought it was going to be, but I still like it nonetheless:] Yay for English voices!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
David Gallagher sounds amazing! The same, yet more...deep.

YMX sounds like Billy Zane and Doug Erholtz had a baby. I agree with .Oji, though. Not Tahno :c

HJO sounds great. Younger than KH2 Sora, but older than KH1 Sora and without the awkwardness.

Jesse McCartney just...speak. Just keep talking. Forever. All of the cutscenes need his voice. *goes to watch Young Justice*

Jason Alexander <3

Quinton Flynn sounds like Quinton Flynn.

Can't tell if Garrett Hedlund and Olivia Wilde or not.

Def Fred Tatasciore. If Jeff Bridges doesn't do other Tron media, I can't imagine him doing KH.

Is that Aaron Spann?

I need more voices. More.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back