• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Event to be held March 3rd + Memoirs menu in Kingdom Hearts 3D!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The official Kingdom Hearts Twitter has announced that there will be an event on March 3rd in Tokyo for Kingdom Hearrts 3D! There is no more information at the current time, but please wait for more information as February begins to end!

Also, thanks to aibo_ac7, we have learned the official Kingdom Hearts Blog has provided information on a menu that will appear in Kingdom Hearts 3D called the "Memoirs" menu!

memoir_brog.jpeg

This menu will contain all of the scenes from the game as you play them, as well as a "Chronicle" of the past games leading up to Kingdom Hearts 3D!

KH3D Event to be held March 3rd + Memoirs menu in Kingdom Hearts 3D!*-*Kingdom Hearts Insider

Last edited:

sdr08

hmm interesting...maybe we will get an english release date, unlikely, but its possible

didn't they announce FFXIII-2'S english date at TGS?

Last edited:

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
KH3D will have a Memoir (Datalog) of previous games.

Basically, it'll be a summary of the other games and their concepts so that newcomers can get information about the story without having to actually -play- those games.

memoir_brog.jpg

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Re: KH3D will have a Memoir (Datalog) of previous games.

That's a cool addition. Saves people a lot of time depending on how detailed this will be.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

It probably won't go into too much detail. Gotta get the new fans to buy the old games because that =more money for S-E

satria222poxy

Could someone translate the texts in the image?

To me, there are two good reasons why this should be in the game:
1. The game is set afar from all the 6 games, and it becomes confusing with all the mysteries and different characters. So I think this will help newcomers about the series, as well as a backbone guide to KH3D.
2. To celebrate KH 10th anniversary by looking back at what has the dual between Square & Disney have accomplish over the past 10 years.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Seeing how they have already recorded some English voice acting I'm hoping for a English release date and hopefully they've been keeping one or two more disney worlds secret and will reveal them

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

It probably won't go into too much detail. Gotta get the new fans to buy the old games because that =more money for S-E

Ever seen the Datalog in FF13, they go in detail as well.

That's a cool addition. Saves people a lot of time depending on how detailed this will be.

I wonder how much they can say on KH 1/2/COM seeing as that there are a lot to mention.

satria222poxy

My wish for the event:
- KH3D Overseas release date (but maybe not, cuz maybe there's another press release for the overseas version with the date)
- Just a few more worlds (Either new Disney or returning original worlds)

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

Information will be unlocked as you play through the game, so it's not all up front.

sdr08

My wish for the event:
- KH3D Overseas release date (but maybe not, cuz maybe there's another press release for the overseas version with the date)
- Just a few more worlds (Either new Disney or returning original worlds)

Well, if its coming out in April or May, this event seems like to be like the right place to announce the english date, of course I may be Totally wrong

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
One menu is called Game Help, so you should expect all of those in-game tutorials to be stored in there.

And my morning brain is shot. What joy that I'm going to Japanese class today after staring at it for an hour xD

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I hope this even is awesome and maybe even happens in America. I also think the memoirs will be the jimminy's journal of this game but the charonicle section makes it even more awesome.

Phantom Knight

I'm expecting the event to have demos and possibly the reveal or a new world. Maybe a new trailer, and if we're lucky, release dates for outside Japan.

As awesome as I think this game is going to be, I couldn't help but notice that it's very inaccessible to newcomers to the franchise, but the Memoirs menu seems like a decent enough solution.

Wouldn't be surprised if some 10th Anniversary shenanigans are mentioned.

Re:Collection, please?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
This is a great addition, like others said it can help out newcomers to the franchise or past fans who have not kept up the series as of late. (Like most of my friends :p) I also think its nice who unlock more information as you progress through the game, makes it sound like there will be plenty of events that will tie into the past games and they will update it with important information that ties to that event. Basically like the Datalog in XIII and XIII-2 :)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
The official Kingdom Hearts Twitter has announced that there will be an event on March 3rd in Tokyo for Kingdom Hearrts 3D! There is no more information at the current time, but please wait for more information as February begins to end!

Also, thanks to aibo_ac7, we have learned the official Kingdom Hearts Blog has provided information on a menu that will appear in Kingdom Hearts 3D called the "Memoirs" menu!

memoir_brog.jpeg

This menu will contain all of the scenes from the game as you play them, as well as a "Chronicle" of the past games leading up to Kingdom Hearts 3D!

KH3D Event to be held March 3rd + Memoirs menu in Kingdom Hearts 3D!*-*Kingdom Hearts Insider

so memoir is our journal due to lack of jiminy

PkmnTrainerJ

Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
It's a good idea. There's a lot to cover for newcomers or people that haven't played recently. Obviously it'll be unlocked as you progress through game as it won't all be relevant straight away. No point giving information on Vanitas before you see him for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back