• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Famitsu Article (Now with scans!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

snow_flake40

Awards
Ok, am I the only one amazed at how fast this game is coming together? Only one month ago Nomura said it was 40-50% complete. Now he's saying it's 60-70%? O_O Man, the Osaka team certainly don't screw around, huh? 20-ish% in one month... Incredible. Anyone worried that DDD will end up feeling rushed?

Youniquee

Awards
Ok, am I the only one amazed at how fast this game is coming together? Only one month ago Nomura said it was 40-50% complete. Now he's saying it's 60-70%? O_O Man, the Osaka team certainly don't screw around, huh? 20-ish% in one month... Incredible. Anyone worried that DDD will end up feeling rushed?

Nope, doesn't seem like they're rushing. I mean, why would they need to rush?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Every Kingdom Hearts game comes out faster. That just means that they are improving.

snow_flake40

Awards
Yeah, I s'pose. Don't mind me and my uncharacteristic pessimism~

Also, Neku's Neko Cat is freakin' adorable. Just needed to say that. However, I was surprised that the partner Neku 'strayed' from was Shiki. That means Neku hasn't met Joshua yet. No Josh cameo, then? :c This saddens me greatly...

Chosenoneknuckles

Did anyone notice that the Dream Eater symbol looks like the Heartless and the Uversed symbol combined?

Is there a clear image of this symbol anywhere yet? I keep hearing it being mentioned, but nothing visual as of yet [seemingly]...

Would be nice to compare it against the Two Enemies [Heartless, Nobodies] and the lesser enemies [Unversed].

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Also, Neku's Neko Cat is freakin' adorable. Just needed to say that. However, I was surprised that the partner Neku 'strayed' from was Shiki. That means Neku hasn't met Joshua yet. No Josh cameo, then? :c This saddens me greatly...

Maybe he has. Or not. But I agree, Neko Cat is <3

Radar

Bronze Member
I think the game will come out fine, rather more than fine. Probably the best besides the original and bbs. DDD has so many new features, it's gonna be great. Im not really suprised at the spring release date, since bbs was in early 2010, And re:coded after that, so they had to be workin hard on this, and the mystery title.

Nomura hinted at the mystery before any light was shed on this. Makes me kind of wonder , what is going on over there.?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Nomura said "Shiki and the others" so I'm sure we'll see Josh as part of the others. Keep in mind that while things may be similar in concept, the Reapers' Game and Neku's story will probably have minor changes to them to fit into KH. Think of this as another Another Day in another universe with the same characters but differences in their story.

Mister E

60-70% already? Man, the Osaka team are workhorses! I admit I have a nagging feeling that the game might feel rushed, but I doubt that'll be the case, to be honest. Realistically, the game's possibly been worked on since early to mid 2010, considering when 3DS devkits probably got distributed to major third parties and when BBS got its Japanese release.

Everything I'm reading from the article seems very exciting so far; I do like that Sora and Riku are unique in terms of Reality Shifts and Dual Links, and the confirmation that every Disney world will be new is great news. Honestly, this game was partly why I bought a 3DS in the first place, and so far it definitely seems like a must-have title.

snow_flake40

Awards
Nomura said "Shiki and the others" so I'm sure we'll see Josh as part of the others. Keep in mind that while things may be similar in concept, the Reapers' Game and Neku's story will probably have minor changes to them to fit into KH. Think of this as another Another Day in another universe with the same characters but differences in their story.

Ah, right, of course. I warned myself not to get too bogged down in canon and continuity matters and whatnot. Welp, gotta get back to crossing my fingers, throwing pennies in wishing wells and looking for shooting stars in order to guarantee Josh's existence in DDD.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
It doesn't take long to make a game especially when you already have the game engine (BBS). Besides Nomura wants one new KH game a year remember. DDD would be 2012's release since BBSFM was 2011 in JP and RE:CODED was 2011 in NA

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
So, I've been thinking...

Does anyone remember how Ansem the Wise, in Blank Points said, "He could open the right door, and save all those people whose lives I managed to ruin."?

And, obviously, we know that Nomura has said that the tormented are asleep and shall be reborn through that sleep.

Now, all this leads me to believe that above posts are correct, in that we'll probably see a majority of these people in the Realm of Sleep.

So, here's my theory: Sora and Riku are looking for the Keyblade of Sleep. I bet that'll open that door that Ansem mentioned, and more than likely, save a number of these people. Maybe Sora just needs to open the door, find the people, and return to the real world with them.

The only thing I can see against this theory, is that Nomura said no one would be rescued until KH3...

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
If possible, I'm gonna recolor the cat Dream Eater Black and red and call him Kuro haha

Mister E

Huh, the personalised Dream Eater colouring reminds me of the customisable Moogle from Crystal Chronicles. Kinda cool.

Youniquee

Awards
Maybe I should make on black and white, with green eyes and name it blacky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back