• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Famitsu Scans! Radiant Garden, YMX, The Grid!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Yay, Even's back! I noticed that Dilan's hair is short like in BBS. I wonder if the long dreads was his sign of Nobodyness. Like Axel's teardrop tattoos.

I think the "Nobodies don't age thing" was more of a concept, like KHI and II's secret movies were. Then some time later Nomura changed his mind. The not aging thing was never mentioned in the games anyway.
True I can't recall them ever mentioning there ages in the game though that still doesn't explain why Even and Dilan look exactly the same as they did ten years.

KnighthHawk

Lea was struck down while taking a shower, and now he came back butt naked so the only thing he can find laying around was an Org. coat?...I'm thinking he probably found it laying around and wore it, perhaps because he is so accustomed to it?

in the special trailer he wakes up with the coat on. its one of those mysterious we may never know unless nomura explains why

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Wow. Great scans.
I really want to know who YMX really is and what is his goal. And the part with Lea and the others looks interesting.
Also one of the pics of Riku on the Grid. I believe he mentioned Ansem.

Mr Yippie

in the vanitas fight seems like you go upside down

so its in the arena

that owns

also I guess them featuring Radiant Garden all but confirms no more new worlds besides TWTNW

4 1/2 new disney worlds ;_; (Monstro doesn't count)

Mr Yippie

It's called Prankster's Paradise, Monstro is apart of that world.

right, and Riku's section is 100% Monstro

Monstro isn't a new world hence the 1/2 (Pleasure Island)

why didn't they make Pleasure Island twice as big and just not use Monstro? goddamnit

Mr Yippie

Just be happy we have a world based on the movie. And can someone confirm me that Riku goes to Monstero? I thought both Sioora and Riku go to the same worlds, not just one part?

there hasn't been a single picture or bit of footage of Sora in Monstro

all footage of Riku has been in Monstro, none of him on Pleasure Island

putting pieces together

Awards
in the vanitas fight seems like you go upside down

so its in the arena

that owns

also I guess them featuring Radiant Garden all but confirms no more new worlds besides TWTNW

4 1/2 new disney worlds ;_; (Monstro doesn't count)

I'm not convinced Radiant Garden is a playable world, they only showed a few pics of cutscenes that take place in the outside world (I mean, not like Disney Castle is a playable world, but it will still be featured in the game).

If Nintendo Power is anything to go by, we may have 2 more world reveals.
One is, I imagine, TWTNW. The other we don't know (assuming this info is accurate). That leaves potential for one more Disney world.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
there hasn't been a single picture or bit of footage of Sora in Monstro

all footage of Riku has been in Monstro, none of him on Pleasure Island

putting pieces together

So, what's the problem? Maybe there might be some spoilers to both boys' part and that's reason we see Sora in Prankster's Paradise and Riku in Monstro from all the clips we have. And if I remember correctly, don't we play both of them and switch to one and the other when the drop meter falls?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
right but why feature a cutscene world like RG

characters? bleh

Because it's important?

To me, Disney worlds are only of secondary importance anyways.

The characters, original worlds and the story are way more important.

So, characters? Yay! :p

Awards
Has Radiant Garden ever been a cutscene-only word? Days doesn't count, it was just replaying seconds-long clips from KH1.
Anyway, something is totally up with Saïx/Isa, and I want to know what it is.

1. In BBS he's all mysterious with his and Lea's plan that iunvolved sneaking into the castle.

2. He was a pretty nice guy before he became a nobody, then he became a completely heartless [pun intended] jerk as a nobody.

3. He gained the pointy ears and gold eyes that Xigbar gained.

4. Big X scar on his face.

5. With the trailers for KH3D combined with the latest scans, we've seen Vexen/Even, Dilan/Xaldin, Aeleus/Lexaeus, Ienzo/Zexion and Lea/Axel (all of whome woke up in Ansem's computer room), as well as Braig/Xigbar (who didn't wake up their, but we all know there's something up with him due to his close ties with Master Xehanort). Now, because Marluxia, Larxene, Demyx and Luxord won't matter (sad, but likely true) and Xemnas' (confusing) return will be far too crucial to the story (and confusing) to show in trailers, that just leaves Saïx/Isa. We haven't seen a single thing for him yet, and considering him and Lea were best buds right before they lost their hearts, there is quite definitely something up with why Saïx/Isa didn't wake up in Ansem's computer room too.

Knehcs

Saïx/Isa must be Kairi's antagonist in her Reverse/Rebirth.

</sarcasm>

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
You can see Riku in Monstro in the JF trailer...

Also, in regards to aging, we know it happens. Look at Teen Herc in BBS and then Adult Herc in KH1 on.

Awards
And with the ageing thing, I really just think it was about 9 years before they were turned into Nobodies, Ienzo, Axel and Isa were all alot younger than their Nobodies, about 9 years would put them all at about the right age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back