• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Final Mix Speculation Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
The story is already broken since KH 2 Now there just milking the series. I wish they would explain things clear out and open so this way we know what the bonkers is going on in the game, because after playing this game I have a feeling that KH3 will probably be Shit yes I said it and I stand by it.

That's an opinion that doesnt always hold ground. they shattered the original direction of the series in favor of a new one.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yes, just because it doesn't follow the direction you wanted it to take doesn't mean it is being milked or broken. If that was so, I could call Harry Potter broken and milked for having seven books and only introducing the term "horcruxes" in the sixth book, then killing off people every chapter in the final book for no reason but for people to die. Now, is that right at all? No.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I feel like DLC would be the better alternative. It would be a lot cheaper than buying a completely new game that's almost identical with few new content.

Unumus

Awards
As many have said, I really don't see the need for there to be a FM. I BELEIVE that the only reason that FMs were made is because the localized versions had additional content and JP whined and got a shiny version of the US game. And as far as I know, 3D didn't have any new content added. Also, I'm pretty sure that the HP problem when dropping in the middle of a boss was patched in JP. *Note: I think.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
Yeah all the clues are given, if you just pay attention. Honestly, I fail to see how claims of the story being broken are valid considering how it isn't and it's all there to see.

Yes, thank you. I've always wondered what was so hard to understand if you were really paying attention.

If you're playing a game for the story, you'd best be prepared to at least use your head to some extent. If not, just play it for the gameplay and don't complain about the story.

Also, I think a KH:3D FM would be kind of ridiculous. :I And I don't really see it happening.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Yes, thank you. I've always wondered what was so hard to understand if you were really paying attention.

If you're playing a game for the story, you'd best be prepared to at least use your head to some extent. If not, just play it for the gameplay and don't complain about the story.

Also, I think a KH:3D FM would be kind of ridiculous. :I And I don't really see it happening.

Yeah hopefully. They should be paying more attention on that "light" game they mentioned. But if they have to, hopefully it will be friendly to localize.

Decrith

I really believe DLC is the better option here, since it gives us the chance to actually get it. Unlike the Final Mix which we might never get.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
More optional bosses would be the only thing I would be excited about. 3D's secret boss was a letdown, both story-wise and difficulty-wise.

C.C.

Website
forums.khinsider.com
More bosses are always cool. I was hoping the Coliseum in Traverse Town was going to be like the Mirage Arena or Challenge Cups.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Yeah all the clues are given, if you just pay attention. Honestly, I fail to see how claims of the story being broken are valid considering how it isn't and it's all there to see.

Look I loved KH1 because it was original and everything flowed perfectly, then they had to introduce these stupid organization characters, which lead to a more confusing story with a Xehanort, they should of just kept it like KH1, where a new Villain from a new world tries and takes over from something new. The whole Maleficent part was epic in KH1, and possibly I would of loved having Pete being a enemy kind of like what he did in KH2 and revived Maleficent then Maleficent then trying to do what she did in KH1.

Thats the reason why I loved KH1 so much because it took characters from a Disney world and made a epic story out of it.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Look I loved KH1 because it was original and everything flowed perfectly, then they had to introduce these stupid organization characters, which lead to a more confusing story with a Xehanort, they should of just kept it like KH1, where a new Villain from a new world tries and takes over from something new. The whole Maleficent part was epic in KH1, and possibly I would of loved having Pete being a enemy kind of like what he did in KH2 and revived Maleficent then Maleficent then trying to do what she did in KH1.

Thats the reason why I loved KH1 so much because it took characters from a Disney world and made a epic story out of it.

So basically the reason you think the story is broken is because it didn't go how you wanted it to.

I see I see...

Decrith

If KH2 would be about reviving Maleficent and did the same thing she did in KH1, that would be repetitive. Lets not forget, DISNEY does NOT allow their characters Gravitate AWAY from their origins, so if Maleficent is an evil witch who wants to control the world, she'll stay that way regardless of Nomura's wishes.

They introduced new characters because they needed something original, if they continued the path that they took, and use the same Disney Villians over and over and over and over, then it will be KH1 over and over again, and nothing new will come out of it. The story I admit is confusing at times, but thats why we have these forums, so we can all speculate, rewind and review everything until we can understand the game.

If also like to point out you said in one of the FF forums that you have a very weak attention span which is probably why you found it a bit more confusing than any of us.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
If KH2 would be about reviving Maleficent and did the same thing she did in KH1, that would be repetitive. Lets not forget, DISNEY does NOT allow their characters Gravitate AWAY from their origins, so if Maleficent is an evil witch who wants to control the world, she'll stay that way regardless of Nomura's wishes.

They introduced new characters because they needed something original, if they continued the path that they took, and use the same Disney Villians over and over and over and over, then it will be KH1 over and over again, and nothing new will come out of it. The story I admit is confusing at times, but thats why there is we have these forums, so we can all speculate, rewind and review everything until we can understand the game.

If also like to point out you said in one of the FF forums that you have a very weak attention span which is probably why you found it a bit more confusing than any of us.
Look I played KH DDD 3 times and just to clarify on what was going on, and I still barely understood what the heck was going on. KH1 was really straight forward. Sorry if I'm being Ignorant it's just KH1 was epic, KH CoM was epic KH2 was alright nothing really got my attention. KH BBS kind of pushed it down hill. I liked KH1 and KH2's style where when you defeat a enemy you gain a new ability. I don't like these Deck slots that they added it took the fun out of the game.

Decrith

^ Well gameplay-wise thats a matter of opinion, because frankly, I think it makes sense.

For starters, the fact that the characters are growing stronger means they should have better skills on their own, not with some added boost from clothing. The command deck gives us the opportunity to have lots of different skills. Also, you can't actually get all the skills you want in KH 3D, because some needed the Spirits to reach a certain level to gain access to it. In here, you can a new ability, say Once More, by unlocking it by getting Link Points, so technically "you defeat an enemy you gain a new ability" is still there, it was just used in a different way.

Ok, I won't force you to love the game the same way I do, but you're gonna live with it since Command Decks are here to stay, as well as flowmotion. But please, try looking it at differently, because its not far off from what the original gameplay was than you think.

Unumus

Awards
I actually, I think BBS was the best game (second being 3D) gameplay wise. I liked how we could meld new commands and get abilities along with it. But it was OP. and that's why I liked it ^.^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back