• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D footage shown at October 21 event

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DChiuch

Website
www.danielchiuchiarelli.com
Well no wonder :v I suppose I forgot to factor Daylight Savings into the equations when I tried to work out what time it would start for myself.

I just use the "additional clocks" feature in Windows 7, so when I click on the time in the taskbar, it also pulls up Tokyo and USA EST (they only let you have 2 additional clocks for some reason).

SummerWindsong

I love how Dearly Beloved sounds like its coming form a music box. It sounds so... precious lol

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I don't think this version of Dearly Beloved is new... I believe it is one of the "Reprise" arrangements from another game.

I just know I've heard it before.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
No wonder I couldn't find it! I thought it was the Reprise from BbS. xD

So anyways, the only new tracks so far are from Traverse Town, which were already explained above.

Youniquee

Awards
I love how Dearly Beloved starts playing as Wandernyan is shown lol how dramatic xD
Love Transverse town in this game, looks so pretty :3

Amazing

Nice find sir ^^

Truly building more tension for the upcoming game.

Flickr

Very nice! The excitement levels are rising. I wish I could buy it when it came out though.... ¬_¬

StVen

The last scene was so cute!! *snuggle* >:p I can't really wait.. One thing I wanted to see in the end of KH3D is the fact that perhaps, it will show some bits and pieces of what will happen in KH3 that is what I am really excited about :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sora's not cool enough for that. Also he probably doesn't even know what headphones are considering how technologically impaired he is. xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
what a great wake up call~ =w=

that last scene with wonder meow bouncing down the stairs is totes adorbs *v*

bgizzles45

I wonder if it's really Neku or an alternate version of him like the Final Fantasy characters in Kingdom Hearts? Maybe, Sora is just oddly dreaming about him.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wonder if it's really Neku or an alternate version of him like the Final Fantasy characters in Kingdom Hearts? Maybe, Sora is just oddly dreaming about him.

I'd say an alternate version that is pretty much like the TWEWY one. And he isn't dreaming about him. The Realm of Sleep is a bit different than Sora dreaming everything up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back