• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D footage shown at October 21 event

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DChiuch

Website
www.danielchiuchiarelli.com
Direct feed version (they're a bit different):
[video=youtube;Et6TgPqwTmM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et6TgPqwTmM[/video]

Stream version:
[video=youtube;1kPnD0stK8A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kPnD0stK8A[/video]

Also they showed this (the third title, of course, being KH3D):

kh3d.jpg

Last edited:

Megavoltage

Awards
It's a shame the trailer was so short but at least we got to see some more gameplay. Looks cool

Tidus14

But that image with ' ehop on it, does it mean that there will be a demo from this game?

Bobjam

Awards
Ahh the new Traverse town battle theme sounds sweeet, Can't wait to see what Yoko has done for the music in this game.

Nov

Awards
The gameplay looks amazing.
Also, at first I thought that those Dream Eaters were weird with all their colors and everything but now that I've seen more of them, I've started to like them. I love that fat cat dream eater. It looks cute, especially when it's rolling on the stairs. :D~

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Awesome find there :3 What time did the conference end up starting, anyway? I hung around there for a good hour after I thought it was meant to start, but I had to go :(

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
lol, one of the comments I saw on the video
Looks nice but I can’t stand how people keep saying Skyward Sword ripped this game off… The skydiving was done in that game before KHDDD and isn’t meant to look pretty.
what?!
Nothing really new in the 35 sec of gameplay, looks...flashy I guess.

DChiuch

Website
www.danielchiuchiarelli.com
Awesome find there :3 What time did the conference end up starting, anyway? I hung around there for a good hour after I thought it was meant to start, but I had to go :(

Umm, 8PM Japan time... I forget what that is in USA EST even though I had written up all the times before. From memory it was 7AM..?

Oh wait, completely forgot you're also Australian. It was 10PM here.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Well no wonder :v I suppose I forgot to factor Daylight Savings into the equations when I tried to work out what time it would start for myself.

snow_flake40

Awards
MOAR FOOTAGE!! :D I didn't want to get my hopes up for anything KH-related at this conference, but seeing as we got some gameplay at Nintendo's last conference... Whatever. I am pleased~

I love how at 0:53 Sora grabs his crown pendant to summon his Spirits. *nostalgia* But Wandanyan and Kuma Panda were already on the field, just ahead of Sora. Can you summon your cohorts to appear beside you at any time in battle?

Also, I couldn't help but notice that when Twister plays, it's the English version as opposed to the Japanese. Definitely heard 'Need some more candy cane' in there, so. Curious... (Not really, but still.)

Looking none too shabby, I have to say. My excitement for this game was just about to drop a little, but it has now been restored! *hype*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back