• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Impressions from Famitsu Weekly

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Yippie

Continuing, there is a strange element called Link Portal that appears. It seems with Street Pass communication, the information of the people you pass by will be displayed on your bottom screen. This time when I played, I passed “Jiminy”, “Tidas”, and “Cecil”. Like with The World Ends With You, it seems that you can have fake encounters with computer characters. Incidentally, the names of the characters you encounter appear on the bottom screen. If you touch their names, you can fight together with your friend’s Dream Eaters and initiate a battle where you defeat enemies within a time limit. Other than that, it seems there are various hidden elements within this title.

lookit that

streetpass confirmed for neat

SilenceTheTardis

It's good to hear that the camera/control issues during freeflow action have been taken care of.

Fallen Prince

Whenever they talk about the bottom screen being about mickey, it makes me think Nomura tried to slip in what Mickey was doing during the times of the flashbacks.In essence, I think that as we have flashback from the series in the opening, the bottom screen will tell us what Mickey was doing during his time.

snow_flake40

Awards
Ok, so the SteetPass stuff sounds amazing. So we'll be able to fight the Dream Eaters of both people we pass on the streets and of ingame characters? Sweet.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
As long as this streetpass system is nothing as crappy as that stupid scratch card system, I'm good (especially the dalmatians)

captain

Bronze Member
This Dream Eater stuff is getting me pretty excited.. KH with some Pokemon fun? I'm down.. Now if only they could make a fighting game, I'd never need another game series again..

And I'm really excited for that opening movie too

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Tidas = Tidus right, i miss there freinds on DI i wonder if its still the kids version

ActingDude17

Oh man. If we see Xion's "death" scene in highly-rendered CGI I think I'll lose it.:frown:

Axellover21

Oh gosh I can't wait! It sounds like this game is gunna have the most action playing wise and plot hole wise!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
They also mentioned a a Cecil,? have we ever had a cecil?

snow_flake40

Awards
They also mentioned a a Cecil,? have we ever had a cecil?

Not in KH, no. I'm guessing it's Cecil from FFIV. I think that'll be great, getting to fight the Dream Eaters of FF characters we haven't even seen in KH yet. I'm assuming they'll be in chibi-form, like Theatrhythm or Re:coded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back