• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D in VJump with New Dream Eaters and Screens!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Why does everyone keep calling it a panda.....just looks like a KH version of Yogie Bear. (Spirit)

.........I know a panda is still a bear, but I'm saying it looks like a regular brown bear........

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Why does everyone keep calling it a panda.....just looks like a KH version of Yogie Bear. (Spirit)

.........I know a panda is still a bear, but I'm saying it looks like a regular brown bear........

Because it looks like a recolor of Kuma Panda probably :p Which obviously is a panda haha.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Because it looks like a recolor of Kuma Panda probably :p Which obviously is a panda haha.

Except it doesn't have a cape, it has a hat.....like a circus bear.

The white on it's face reaches the eyes, and surrounds the whole nose and mouth.

Also looks like around the neck may be a collar, or just how they decided to color that part.
There also appears to be a star hanging from it too.

I can understand calling it a Panda, since from a distance you can think it's just a recolor.

But the King Wandanyan is more so a palette swap than the Circus Bear.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Except it doesn't have a cape, it has a hat.....like a circus bear.

The white on it's face reaches the eyes, and surrounds the whole nose and mouth.

Also looks like around the neck may be a collar, or just how they decided to color that part.
There also appears to be a star hanging from it too.

I can understand calling it a Panda, since from a distance you can think it's just a recolor.

But the King Wandanyan is more so a palette swap than the Circus Bear.

Yes, I get what you are saying, I was just giving a logical reasoning to why people keep calling it a Panda is all. I noticed it all the differences between the two :p And yeah it really does look like a Circus Bear.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
San Fransisco is known for the gays

It seems he is suggesting the Dream Eaters are very flamboyant looking Pokemon

Which is spot on to me. Doesn't make them any less awesome though

Actually, in a study that my professor told me, apparently the city with the biggest gay community is Salt Lake City, Utah I believe (just throwing that in their).

Also, I think the only reason the DE's appear like flamboyant Pokemon is because they have a rainbow of colors as opposed to the Pokemon, who generally have a more concentrated, better-looking color scheme in my opinion. So far from what I see in the DE's, it seems like they just all got a rainbow palate and thought that was the end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back