• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Issue of V-Jump Coming Out 3/29!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
W‰pŽÐ_‘ÐE•¶ŒÉŒŸõ

On March 29, 2012, the same day Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance will be releasing, a new issue of VJump will greet the streets as well as special coverage. It'll cost 1,150 yen (with tax).

Awards
Wow! That's expensive. Hopefully it will reveal another 5 spin-offs which (maybe) will lead us to long anticipated KH3!!!

That Muggle Geek

So that means there will be no Kingdom Hearts: DDD in this month's issue, right? I though it was weird that we were so close to the 15th and there wasn't even a mention of leaked scans. Still, I can't wait for this special issue!

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
I take it that this issue will cover more than one page of DDD like the issue with La Cite des Cloches and Pinocchio? If so, HUZZAH! I hope the March issue reveals some returning original worlds like Hollow Bastion, Land of Departure, and/or Keyblade Graveyard in the Realm of Sleep (I've actually developed theories as to why they could appear) along with a few snippets of the final world (Which I predict is the Realm of Darkness to rescue Aqua)!

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Wow! That's expensive.

That's about $15 USD. No too expensive really.

Hopefully it will reveal another 5 spin-offs which (maybe) will lead us to long anticipated KH3!!!

Or maybe just some extra coverage and hopefully an interview with Nomura, where he hopefully mentions in some form the next title in the series. x3

I'm hype for this though. Sounds cool.
...Gets me wondering though, will there be a KH3D Ultimania?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So that means there will be no Kingdom Hearts: DDD in this month's issue, right? I though it was weird that we were so close to the 15th and there wasn't even a mention of leaked scans. Still, I can't wait for this special issue!

No, I think we'll still get info in this issue. This was just saying that KH3D is their main focus for that specific issue.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Wait, so FMs of games get an Ultimania as well besides the vanilla version?

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
KH1 final mix ultimania was in an updated version of the KH1 ultimania. KH2 final mix + got it's own ultimania.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Just so you know the KH2 FM Ultimania only covered RE:COM and the Final Mix Exclusive Stuff.

Also, just to be on topic: the sad thing about this magazine is someone probably will have already streamed the game and finished it by the time this magazine comes out.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Yep. KH2FM+ had one. The KH1FM one was called "Kingdom Hearts Ultimania Revised Edition"

Can I steal your Damian avatar? ;A;

Oh, neat. Given what I know of Ultimanias, I figure it was just one per game.

Go ahead, it's not really mine. o3o

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Just so you know the KH2 FM Ultimania only covered RE:COM and the Final Mix Exclusive Stuff.

Also, just to be on topic: the sad thing about this magazine is someone probably will have already streamed the game and finished it by the time this magazine comes out.

You mean like somebody will probably get an early copy of the game? Yeah, it's sad. But whatever. :3

captain

Bronze Member
Sooooo does this mean no info until March? Or just that that issue will be devoted to KH3D?

Wow! That's expensive. Hopefully it will reveal another 5 spin-offs which (maybe) will lead us to long anticipated KH3!!!

I would die. KHBbSvol2 (if that happens), then KH3.. Then they can do whatever they want afterwards and taking the series in a whole new direction or whatever

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Sooooo does this mean no info until March? Or just that that issue will be devoted to KH3D?

I would die. KHBbSvol2 (if that happens), then KH3.. Then they can do whatever they want afterwards and taking the series in a whole new direction or whatever
We'll still get info like usual this month. The one thing special about next month is that it'll be the magazine's main focus instead of a one page update.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back