• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Etherealin

I think it's too early for subs.

Damn, I really wanna know how and why Ventus can suddenly wake up? o_0

Same here...For some reason, I can't skip forward in the videos to watch the end D8. What happened?

I guess hopes of a Vanitas fight and Repliku being in Prankster's Paradise are now officially over XD.

iLeen

Awards
It DOES say "This leads to Kingdom Hearts III"
After the "This leads to Kingdom Hearts", it shows Sora and Riku walking into light, their silhouettes make a III"
70084307.jpg

Whoa! Nice catch! I thought the III was just TAV standing there at the endXD But I like the silhouette of Sora and Riku making the III better:3

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
I feel like that wasn't a secret ending since it's unlockable and he was on beginner anyways.
I'm hoping a secret ending with cgi.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ventus didn't wake up. Showed hime at the very end, still snoozin'. May have smiled.

Ah, that clears up much, thank you.

A smile from Ven might not be so unreasonable though, as Sora is back from the darkness and Ven can now hope again to be saved.

On a side note, just as I expected and what Nomura said, no one of the tormented ones got saved already in this game, but Sora now knows their vast pain and has also experienced it himself to a degree thanks to MF-Timelord-nort.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
Yeah. When Ven/Roxas gave Sora Roxas' memories, he realized how much they needed him or whatnot.
He still kept his goofiness though, I mean come on, look at him. So precious

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ven probably smiled because he helped to save Sora (through his armor)

That comes on top of that, almost forgot it.
But that only shows that their close heart-bond is benefical for both of them.

Yeah. When Ven/Roxas gave Sora Roxas' memories, he realized how much they needed him or whatnot.
He still kept his goofiness though, I mean come on, look at him. So precious

That was definitely Roxas in the TWTNW scene, as it was Roxas' theme playing and I didn't even hear "Ventusu" spoken out. From what I gathered from Sora repeatedly saying Roxas' name it almost sounds like as if Sora was continually reassuring him that he's Roxas and only Roxas.
Roxas himself was probably confused because he somehow came to know of Ven.

On that note, in the ending found it somewhat funny when Riku addressed Ventus as "Roxas" despite him having met Roxas just before and Ven having totally different clothes.
I sometimes curse it that I can't Japanese, but I wonder if Ven corrected Riku or just shot out his question?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I cant belive they got cake, since when do they eat food? lols
mabey it was an anivesary cake for the sereis, i want a kingdom key cake now

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
I just need the secret ending and my soul may rest in peace.
I wonder what's the meaning behind that scene in DI, asking the Riku the same questions like in KH1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back