• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Secret ending, here we come! Were the rest of the streamers playing on Proud Mode? I'm going to kill someone if you have to manually unlock it in Proud too x_x

Etherealin

I just need the secret ending and my soul may rest in peace.
I wonder what's the meaning behind that scene in DI, asking the Riku the same questions like in KH1

I just hope the secret ending makes more sense than the regular one atm. I'm extremely confused XDDDD.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
So are we gonna know why Lea got a keyblade
Yen sid was suprised too so he didnt pass one on to him. Its one thing for nomura to pull things out of his butt, but now his chracter are doing the same thing. It has to have an orgin and i dont need an extra game to find out why too i want him to tell us right there

Etherealin

Did Sora's heart get shattered, or something? I think I'm watching the minigame where Riku's collecting the pieces of his heart- he summons some weird purple-and-black sun thing in Yensid's tower, and I think it's a Dive to the Heart scene...

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
So are we gonna know why Lea got a keyblade
Yen sid was suprised too so he didnt pass one on to him. Its one thing for nomura to pull things out of his butt, but now his chracter are doing the same thing. It has to have an orgin and i dont need an extra game to find out why too i want him to tell us right there

Sounds like something we could find out in the secret ending. It better be good.

Has it been explained as to why YMX was hanging around at LoD in BBS? Or how he even exists in the first place?

Well, YMX apparently can turn back in time. It would explain how he got to LoD. Kinda.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
So no kairi and more intrestingly no namine
However when sora was remember his freinds we saw kairi in her own battle stance with her keyblade, i hope it means somthing

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
I'm really disappointed in the lack of Kairi.
I didn't expect to do much but still.. From all the KH girls, I feel like she's done the least.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
It better be cgi, I was pretty upset when they didn't do that with the BbS endings.
But they used a lot of cgi in-game.

Etherealin

Is the longest cutscene an hour long? There's 2 half hour parts from what I'm seeing on Youtube. And there was me thinking that "longest cutscene ever," meant about 20 mins.

Guess everyone was wrong about this game having a downer ending.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
[video=youtube;VCsykz3TSX0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCsykz3TSX0[/video]

why is pete on steroids ?

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
I thought it was really.. happy I guess. But we still don't know where Sora is.
And who knows, the secret ending might be damn depressing :C

[video=youtube;VCsykz3TSX0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCsykz3TSX0[/video]

why is pete on steroids ?

OH. From Runaway Brain!
This means we do get another cloaked boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back