• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
You never know. She could have been traveling the worlds constantly after KH2 and honing her Keyblade skills from her new boyfriend, Lea.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hooo guys i bet the reason he
He? Nomura?

has sora going to sleep and ven waking up is so that the beginning of the game we have the tutorial thing like kh2
No. Nomura has learnt from that mistake. BBS's tutorial was 30 minutes, not sure on Days and Re:Coded but those were shorter than KH2 as well. 3D throws you straight into it.

and have to reget stuff like fire, thunder, etc.
wut?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
*Starts watching Chernabog fight*

*Blinks*

*cutscene*

694.png

Absolute

Imagine if she starts getting called Kairikarp.

I would think she'll start the same way Sora did in KH1, except with more experience, cause she's actually trained.

Happened with Aqua. I died a bunch of times in Castle of Dreams with her. Then later on she gets some of the best attacks in the game.

There will probably be a flashback of Kairi on the island using the wooden sword to train against random objects and then officially summons her keyblade for the first time (the first time Riku really gave it to her). She could be more agile and have slightly quicker attacks (slowe than Ven, though) but have more magical power (weaker than Aqua though). Bascially, a combination of Ven's speed and Aqua's magic on a lower level.

Lea could be the same, but with Terra's power and Ven's speed.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
^ I won't lie, I'm very happy to see that Kairi appears to be getting some much needed character development and finally have a more active role in the scheme of things. Plus, even if Riku doesn't train her himself, at least this will hopefully provide the both of them more time and opportunities to develop their friendship. c:

Also, very interested in seeing her interact with Lea. Especially if they're both going to be taught under Yen Sid or Mickey, as this would make for some interesting studying between the both of them. :)

[video=youtube;7EZyHl3cTvE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EZyHl3cTvE[/video]

Yeah, it's been confirmed. Unless you're referring to the trailers and not the actual game itself?

How does that scene confirm YMX is Young Xehanort? Read this: http://forums.khinsider.com/spoilers/166957-so-we-know-ymxs-identity-maybe-not.html

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Absolute

Pay attention to what Grass said in his theory. He mentions that very scene is a potential flaw in his theory, but he does have a good defense against that point. That said, I do like the idea of Vanitasnort. I was personally in support of the theory, until I had seen the subbed scene.

That said, thanks. :)

It would explain why they showed him for ONE whole scene. If they didn't have a reason, then it looks like they ddi it to spoil a twist from BBS.

TVA1994

guys i have to say im really happy its finally been confimed from xemnas and xigbar that sora isnt the keyblade weilder. Ever since bbs its been confirmed that Sora only can weild the keyblade through ventus's heart. Thats the only reason he needs to be given the keyblade like terra did to riku. And now that Ventus is waking up i think that means his heart is back and now sora cant weild the keyblade. There's so much new information revealed im still trying to catch up so what exactly is going on lol!!

Sha19

Awards
guys i have to say im really happy its finally been confimed from xemnas and xigbar that sora isnt the keyblade weilder. Ever since bbs its been confirmed that Sora only can weild the keyblade through ventus's heart. Thats the only reason he needs to be given the keyblade like terra did to riku. And now that Ventus is waking up i think that means his heart is back and now sora cant weild the keyblade. There's so much new information revealed im still trying to catch up so what exactly is going on lol!!

Sora still haves his keyblade.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Sora still haves his keyblade.

The connection to Ven's heart hasn't been severed and the keyblade itself is Sora's own, so it's logical he can still wield it.

@TVA1994: You made a mistake through, it is true that Sora's heart was not wielder-material when it was just born, but his newborn heart gained the ability to wield by just connecting to Ven's heart in the Prologue of Birth by Sleep.
Ven's heart doesn't have to be inside Sora's in order for him to be able to wield. Even when Ven's heart is healed, put back where it belongs and Ven wakes up Sora will still be able to wield the Keyblade, because it is his own.

What he will lose though is the ability to dual-wield because the second Keyblade is Ven's.

iLeen

Awards
The connection to Ven's heart hasn't been severed and the keyblade itself is Sora's own, so it's logical he can still wield it.

@TVA1994: You made a mistake through, it is true that Sora's heart was not wielder-material when it was just born, but his newborn heart gained the ability to wield by just connecting to Ven's heart in the Prologue of Birth by Sleep.
Ven's heart doesn't have to be inside Sora's in order for him to be able to wield. Even when Ven's heart is healed, put back where it belongs and Ven wakes up Sora will still be able to wield the Keyblade, because it is his own.

What he will lose though is the ability to dual-wield because the second Keyblade is Ven's.

Just to make things clear, does Sora, Ven, and Roxas each have their own keyblades? Roxas was able to dual-wield with his and Ven's, and Sora was able to dual-wield with his and Ven's, not Roxas', right? And did Xion ever have her own keyblade or was she using Sora's? I'm so lost right nowXD

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Just to make things clear, does Sora, Ven, and Roxas each have their own keyblades? Roxas was able to dual-wield with his and Ven's, and Sora was able to dual-wield with his and Ven's, not Roxas', right? And did Xion ever have her own keyblade or was she using Sora's? I'm so lost right nowXD
From how I understand Xion's keyblade was a fake.

iLeen

Awards
From how I understand Xion's keyblade was a fake.

Oh yeah, I forgot Riku stated it was a fakeXD My bad, haha. But she was able to use Roxas' keyblade, meaning she can wield a real keyblade then (b/c of Sora). Hmm...I wonder how the fake was created then...

JustSnilloc

Okay, look at it this way... Ven had a keyblade first, Ven's keyblading ability helped Sora get HIS OWN keyblading abilities... So
- Ven has his own keyblade
- Sora has his own keyblade

Roxas only had the ability to use Sora's keyblade, as did Xion... When Xion "died" Roxas obtained the ability to use both Sora and Ven's keyblades... Neither Roxas nor Xion had legitimate keyblades of their own. Also, neither of them will be able to wield a keyblade if they don't have a heart of their own

iLeen

Awards
Okay, look at it this way... Ven had a keyblade first, Ven's keyblading ability helped Sora get HIS OWN keyblading abilities... So
- Ven has his own keyblade
- Sora has his own keyblade

Roxas only had the ability to use Sora's keyblade, as did Xion... When Xion "died" Roxas obtained the ability to use both Sora and Ven's keyblades... Neither Roxas nor Xion had legitimate keyblades of their own. Also, neither of them will be able to wield a keyblade if they don't have a heart of their own

But wasn't it stated by Xemnas when he's talking to Sora in TWTNW that (some of) the Nobodies actually had hearts that were budding, meaning Roxas does have a heart (Xion, I'm not so sure about since she isn't a Nobody). And wasn't Roxas able to us a keyblade while Sora was able to use his? -when Sora became himself again from a heartless to the time he went to sleep in a pod, because Roxas was able to do missions in 358/2 Days during this time. (or was Roxas using Ven's at the time?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back