• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
So i've had KH3D for like 3 days now and i'm about to finish the Grid. So far I have to say this feels like a KH game should feel, it is exactly what I think a KH game should feel like. Its hard but fun, and by the time I finish a world I feel satisfied, the worlds feel long, and so far my only complaint is that I wish there were more disney worlds, if they had like 7 disney worlds instead of 5 with the worlds having the length they do in the game right now, it would be perfect. I may get a better quality camera and post some videos of me fighting the final bosses when I get to them.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
OMG, someone finally made a gif of this! (If someone else already has then please correct me :p)

tumblr_m2r7kcHoE71qkvchco1_400.gif

My perverted mind enjoyed this scene way too much :p

MasterZeR0

I didn't think that scene insinuated anything sexual so much as it just made Sora look retarded.

Silent Storm

I've been watching some playthroughs on youtube and there is this track I've been trying to find. (Starts at around 1:30

Anyone have any idea what it's called, or is it unreleased?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
KH13.com should have it.

No no, I meant where in the game can I go to watch the secret ending. I have the actual game I just finished it today and did all the stuff to unlock the secret ending. I just need to know where in the actuall game do I go to watch the secret ending.

Absolute

No no, I meant where in the game can I go to watch the secret ending. I have the actual game I just finished it today and did all the stuff to unlock the secret ending. I just need to know where in the actuall game do I go to watch the secret ending.

Could it be in the memoirs section where they give summaries of the other games?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Could it be in the memoirs section where they give summaries of the other games?

I've looked in the memoirs section, but the cutscenes only go up to Symphony of Sorcery, not even the The World That Never Was scenes are there unless i'm skipping over something obvious. I've done everything to unlock the secret ending, I answered the three questions right, I collected all the gold letters in the credit dive sequence. Its probably somewhere obvious i'm just not thinking.

EDIT: Nevermind. I was in the wrong part of the memoirs, turns out I wasn't even looking in theater mode, I was looking in some other place where the optional cutscenes from the game are. But I found it thanks anyways.

MinerKing

EDIT: Nevermind. I was in the wrong part of the memoirs, turns out I wasn't even looking in theater mode, I was looking in some other place where the optional cutscenes from the game are. But I found it thanks anyways.

Lol it took me forever to find it too. What are your opinions on the final boss fights? Personally, I thought they were the best in the series. [:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back