• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Meow Wow Plush Available On SE Official Goods Online Shop!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Ever since Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] released at the end of July, people have found themselves enamored over the adorable Dream Eaters that serve as both party members and growth tools in the game. I know I've been cooing over the Dream Eaters, already having made eight different Meow Wows all colors of the rainbow and named silly things like "Waddles" and "Ponta", though that hasn't filled the void of not actually owning one. 

Luckily, Square Enix Japan released a Meow Wow plush early in Spring for all of us who love cute things, and then with the release of Kingdom Hearts 3D, the plush was announced to be heading to North America. After a bit more than a month of waiting, the Meow Wow plush is now available from the Square Enix Official Goods Online Shop for purchase for $34.99 USD! If you've been dreaming of owning one, here is your chance!

Thanks to forum member Antiquity for the find! 

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
How long does SE tend to keep these type of things in stock? I want one but I won't have the money until probably early October.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
How long does SE tend to keep these type of things in stock? I want one but I won't have the money until probably early October.

Depends on how many sell and how many they planned to keep in stock. I don't expect them to run out anytime soon, so I'm sure by time October you'll still be able to get one. If not, there will be other places selling it. I ordered one from TFAW, an online comic retailer, and I've seen a few of them with it ready to be preordered.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I am so tempted to buy it! But my money is so tight. Maybe in a few months after I earn some more money.
It is still so cute! I am glad they have it in the NA shop now.

Roro

Awards
That Meow Wow plush shall be mine one day, its just too cute :3 and I think it will fit in nicely with my shadow heartless plushie too unfortunately I don't have money to spend on that right now :/

That meow wow plush, every time I look at it, I feel like its going to kill me with its cuteness.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Depends on how many sell and how many they planned to keep in stock. I don't expect them to run out anytime soon, so I'm sure by time October you'll still be able to get one. If not, there will be other places selling it. I ordered one from TFAW, an online comic retailer, and I've seen a few of them with it ready to be preordered.

Yeah I ordered one off of TFAW as well, I still wish those ones didn't come out till October 31st. But it was cheaper there so I can't complain I guess :p

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Yeah I ordered one off of TFAW as well, I still wish those ones didn't come out till October 31st. But it was cheaper there so I can't complain I guess :p

Ahh same here Sora2016. ;~; But yeah I shouldn't complain.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Should I buy this right now or wait until NYCC? Do you think they'll still have some in stock around mid-October? I'd think so, but if I want to buy 2 things from the store that they may not have at NYCC, then it might be worth it to buy it now...

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I'm getting it. I have no choice, just lookit that face!
On a slightly unrelated note, has there been any news about the KH:DDD playarts figures?

Also, do they ship to Australia? Just checking. :3

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I'm totally okay with buying one and walking around everywhere with it.

It's pretty nice that they brought it over here. ^-^

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm glad I waited for this to be available from SE's NA site. <3 Thanks for the heads up!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
On a slightly unrelated note, has there been any news about the KH:DDD playarts figures?

Raio Mitsuno told me that he doesn't think there will be any news on them till probably next year. I asked him if the prototypes would be painted by NYCC in mid-October and he said he doubted it. I would think they'll be sold before summer next year.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
246535_4236688047568_796548904_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back