• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D New Worlds Trailer! (Promo Video Compilation Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Re: KH3D English Promo Trailers (7/17 - New Worlds Trailer!)

[video=youtube;vYBJm2zW_-k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYBJm2zW_-k&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Here's the New Worlds trailer, sent from SENA. :3

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
SUPER EXCITED! I'll be playing the demo all day on Thursday and Friday. only 2 more weeks USA PEOPLE!

Dakota

Re: New Gameplay Video of KH3D!

I loved the whole video but the whole new way to travel worlds looks bland I mean like u scroll like its on chain of memoires like there not much wrong with it it just dosent seem as in depth as the other games when they traveled to different worlds but other wise that was awesome and the art work and detail for the worlds is just amazing

Recon

Art of War
Awards
2 more painful weeks. C'mon, break the street release pl0x

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
That trailer has me pumped. It looks so beautiful.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Square has been doing it right with these trailers. The effects and the transitions are so appropriate and so well done.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Holy crap! I LOOOOVE the orchestrated version of the Hunchback of Notre Dame's battle theme here. It sounds so freakin' epic!
Dang, these trailers really get me pumped up for the release... come on, July 31st! Come on...!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I loved the whole video but the whole new way to travel worlds looks bland I mean like u scroll like its on chain of memoires like there not much wrong with it it just dosent seem as in depth as the other games when they traveled to different worlds but other wise that was awesome and the art work and detail for the worlds is just amazing

Well, the way you travel to a new world has to do with the Dive Mode gameplay I believe, but the selecting world I thought was pretty cool because the images move in and of themselves, not like CoM where the world is just stationary on a card that floats up and down.

Square has been doing it right with these trailers. The effects and the transitions are so appropriate and so well done.

Someone please tell me that song in the video is in the actual game and on the OST because that song got me really pumped and is a great song when exercising lol...it keeps you going.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Good. "Le Sanctuaire" is one of the best battle themes Yoko's created. That arrangement just intensifies my love for it.

That was a nice trailer! Definitely anticipating Fantasia's world/gameplay execution the most, but equally excited for all of them. <3

Key Wielder

Awards
I actually really like the world selection menu. For lack of more sophisticated terms, it's very pretty. xD I've been avoiding the trailers to build surprise when I play the game, but this one was absolutely gorgeous. I loved seeing that you can go above the clouds, experience the gravity shifts in the Grid... Then the music just keeps getting better with each game. Ugh, this game can't come out soon enough! :D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Lol Hidden Mickey in the clouds :p
tumblr_m7brs1XAw51qc9yiv.png

Who ever makes these trailers... good job!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back