• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Official Site Updates With More Premiere Videos!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterZeR0

*is emotional* I love you guys :'D and this video still makes me tear up as I watch it over and over again <3 SO BEAUTIFUL. The tears first start as Roxas starts falling :')

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Indeed, I really rarely get hyped up but these CGI-sequences, especially the last ones with Mickey and Sora summoning their allies nearly drove me into actual fanboy-mode, lol.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The end was just... <3

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also, why does everyone not think that was the full opening video? The length of it currently suggests it is.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Wow i think aqua is still using The master keyblade
I also liek that mickey has returned back to the kingdom key D

MasterZeR0

The end was just... <3

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also, why does everyone not think that was the full opening video? The length of it currently suggests it is.

Because there were no BBS scenes, I guess. But oh Aqua <3 <3 <3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Why do there have to be any?
To tell the full story?

I think it's fine that there aren't any BBS scenes. The video starts with KH 1. It would have been hard to move backwards from there then into the future.
Kinda like how it would have been hard to do Re:Coded.

Edit: Omg I never noticed it was Sora fighting the Gorilla. I thought it was a pink orb that made noise ;A;

UnknownEnigma

Part of me is denial and tricking myself into thinking "see you didnt spoil yourself, you saw some good chunks of the opening but not the full". The other part that has me denying this is "they would want to still keep surprises up their sleeve when it releases on scenes we didnt see".

Either way, goshdangit!

One more clarification...both videos (#2 #3) are the same its just the second one is....

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
One more clarification...both videos (#2 #3) are the same its just the second one is....
We know. Countless times it has been said that video 3 is the same as video 2, just closer and without the background noises from the audience.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
To tell the full story?

I think it's fine that there aren't any BBS scenes. The video starts with KH 1. It would have been hard to move backwards from there then into the future.
Kinda like how it would have been hard to do Re:Coded.
That's kinda what I'm getting at. The opening touches on everything else other than BBS, so I don't feel like there had to be any scenes from that game. The end was pretty much the only BBS I needed to see anyway<3

Edit: Omg I never noticed it was Sora fighting the Gorilla. I thought it was a pink orb that made noise ;A;
That's... adorable. xD

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I saw this this morning and holy shit it is so epic.

I have to say, a couple of years ago when I heard about the "Xehanort Saga" being dragged on this long I thought it was retarded. But seeing all the characters line up like that to prepare for the final battle that is KH3...it's going to be epic.

Well, I hope so, if it ever comes out at least. It could suck, like KH2, but I hope not.

Roro

Awards
Hikari Orchestral + all those images = me getting teary eyed I loved this :,)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Part of me is denial and tricking myself into thinking "see you didnt spoil yourself, you saw some good chunks of the opening but not the full". The other part that has me denying this is "they would want to still keep surprises up their sleeve when it releases on scenes we didnt see".

Either way, goshdangit!

The other one has no crowd background screaming

God damn it! Always one step behind. One day I will get dibs on a news finding..one day.

xDDD :3 You shall, maybe~

MasterZeR0

I saw this this morning and holy shit it is so epic.

I have to say, a couple of years ago when I heard about the "Xehanort Saga" being dragged on this long I thought it was retarded. But seeing all the characters line up like that to prepare for the final battle that is KH3...it's going to be epic.

Well, I hope so, if it ever comes out at least. It could suck, like KH2, but I hope not.

Wow, KH2 did NOT suck. Your expectations were too high. In fact, it's probably the second best game after BBS. I know it's just my opinion, but it does NOT suck

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The end was just... <3

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yep, yep, I had to suppress some joyous sounds because I was watching it at lunch-time at work, lol.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It doesn't show glimpses of the whole series, that is. BBS and Coded are missing. ;)

Because there were no BBS scenes, I guess. But oh Aqua <3 <3 <3

Exactly, if the opening is supposed to summarize the whole series it is a bit odd that no actual BBS scenes where shown. Like i.e. Aqua vs Terra-Xehanort (with Guardian) in CGI, or Ven's and Vanitas' fight at the station of awakening.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
The end was just... <3

Spoiler Spoiler Show
He felt out of place to me too
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wow, KH2 did NOT suck. Your expectations were too high. In fact, it's probably the second best game after BBS. I know it's just my opinion, but it does NOT suck
His opinion. He's entitled to it. You don't want to get into this with him, especially not here.

MasterZeR0

His opinion. He's entitled to it. You don't want to get into this with him, especially not here.

Sure I do, I don't care. But I won't, I'm at a waterpark :D
And I don't get how anyone can say it sucks, unless they play CoD or some Kupo.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yep, yep, I had to suppress some joyous sounds because I was watching it at lunch-time at work, lol.
I saw this at like... 4 AM last night, lol. So emotional.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

It doesn't show glimpses of the whole series, that is. BBS and Coded are missing. ;)

Exactly, if the opening is supposed to summarize the whole series it is a bit odd that no actual BBS scenes where shown. Like i.e. Aqua vs Terra-Xehanort (with Guardian) in CGI, or Ven's and Vanitas' fight at the station of awakening.

I know, but the video is about 4 minutes long as is and CoM only got a small glimpse. I'm sure there's purpose behind what they chose to show... for instance DDD may focus more on RAX than on TAV, so it felt more important to show them.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

I've spent too much time on this forum explaining why I don't like it (although I think KH2FM isn't bad at all) and why its story was a mess, its pacing all over the place, its gameplay unbalanced, and other lolsy things.

But thankfully the Osaka team seems to not suck at making KH games so I look forward to more stuff from them.

And I don't get how anyone can say it sucks, unless they play CoD or some Kupo.

oh lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back