• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Opening Screens!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Wow, it's pretty awesome that they actually sent these to KHI. :'D
So pretty.
Still a bit bummed about the OP theme music, but at least the video is gorgeous.

They may have sent them to KHI, but they put them on their main Facebook page too lol so maybe KHI got them from there???

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
They may have sent them to KHI, but they put them on their main Facebook page too lol so maybe KHI got them from there???

SENA loved us enough to send us these. Let's not beg too much at this point. xD
I interpreted that post as meaning that SENA had actually sent the pictures directly to KHI.

And I agree with everyone saying Xion is gorgeous. She's possibly the prettiest KH character next to Roxas. <3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Can't wait til the forums get there hands on some high quality scans of the ending sequence and everyones signature becomes essentially the same shot of the last few seconds :p
I can guarantee that if it were to happen, it would be in like a year from now.

Youniquee

Awards
So wonderful *U* I won't get over that Sora screen, Riku's eyebrows...whoa lol Xion is really beautiful, as the others have said :3

whisperingspirit

Awards
Awesome pics! I hope the game comes out soon. I am so tempted to just look up the cutscenes and spoil everything D:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So I can't seem to stop staring at these images. I want to make graphics out of them but ;A; Everybody is making graphics out of them lol

No

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It says Square Enix North America sent it to them
CHECK! KH3D Opening Screens!*-*Kingdom Hearts Insider

For some reason, whenever I try to view that page...it gives me a giant blank page that says it cannot open...so I was unable to read that part about SENA sending it to them. IDK why, but I'm having a lot of trouble accessing the main page too...I get all the info from these foums :)

SENA actually did send them to us, instead of just us getting it from FB.

That is really cool then :) Wasn't KHI also mentioned somewhere on Twitter or something that related to SE?

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Gosh Xion looks so amazing! I honestly hope we get more time with Xion.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Those are... BEAUTIFUL~ Especially Roxas and Sora. C: Though Kairi looks a little odd to me, must be the lighting on her face or something. But yeah, I can't wait to see the whole thing.

Shawty

Awards
Wow that looks really nice, I really like Riku and Xion on these. & is it just me or did Riku's eyecolor change from lightblue to green?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back