• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D OST

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
Has anyone wondered how will 3D's OST be? I hope there aren't a plethora of remixed versions of past battle themes, at least give us more original battle themes. D:

WaveK89

I'm interested in what Dearly Beloved will be. Not sure how many renditions she can keep making, but it appears to be different with almost every game.

Awards
Should this be in the Music section?

Anyway,
I'd love to hear more originals! But I wouldn't mind hearing some KH1 classics like 'The Deep End' or 'Squirming Evil.'
Those are my favorites. :3

axel95

Awards
It would be nice if they changed it up a bit, but they probably won't. The game they are gonna really change it up is KH3.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I personally want a remix on Sora's Theme, this time with strings doing the theme instead of brass instruments. Sora's Theme actually works for him when it's on strings. <3

[video=youtube;rYq5NOj23BQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYq5NOj23BQ[/video]

Sounds a bit like something out of Zelda, don't you think? :D

SoraKing3

Banned
I personally want a remix on Sora's Theme, this time with strings doing the theme instead of brass instruments. Sora's Theme actually works for him when it's on strings. <3

[video=youtube;rYq5NOj23BQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYq5NOj23BQ[/video]

Sounds a bit like something out of Zelda, don't you think? :D

It actually does sound better with strings o.o
Wow.

Anyways, I wouldn't mind hearing some battle themes again, like Night of Fate when Sora/Riku are in Traverse Town, but new battle themes would be awesome.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
It actually does sound better with strings o.o
Wow.

Anyways, I wouldn't mind hearing some battle themes again, like Night of Fate when Sora/Riku are in Traverse Town, but new battle themes would be awesome.

Speaking of new battle themes, there's this guy on Youtube named "Blue Nocturne." He actually made a custom field and battle theme for the Hunchback of Notre Dame world...Ironically, He posted the vid just a day before it was announced there would even BE a HOND world......

(Sorry about there being oinly one video; he combined the songs into one vid...The battle theme is the faster-paced mix.)

[video=youtube;vDIStA5VWe4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDIStA5VWe4[/video]

bemmers789

@ Klom For a sec at the beginning I thought it was gonna break into "Waltz of the Damned" from Beast's Castle...But anyway that's an awesome composition. I think I 've seen that guy on YouTube before...At least a few new tracks would do 3D (and us) a great service.

Has anyone wondered how will 3D's OST be? I hope there aren't a plethora of remixed versions of past battle themes, at least give us more original battle themes. D:

Don't worry. It WILL be a plethora of remixed version of past themes with very little original music. But that's Kingdom Hearts.

Sakulily

They'll do a good job, I know they will. The music always impresses me -- I like the remixes too.

Bobjam

Awards
They'll do a good job, I know they will. The music always impresses me -- I like the remixes too.

Exactly my thoughts. With every game Yoko has just kept the KH atmosphere alive with what ever direction she has decided to take the music in. I'm most excited for KH3's ost especially as that is hopefully going to include a lot more newer themes and battle tunes with hopefully then a new killer game theme *cough* Pleeease Utada *cough*.

SoraKing3

Banned
Forze dell Oscurita, that's definitely going to reappear.

That needs to reappear, it is just too epic for it to be a battle theme of a non canon boss.
I can imagine a slighty remixed version of it being used if a revived Xehanort is a boss in future games.

Realm Walker

Speaking of new battle themes, there's this guy on Youtube named "Blue Nocturne." He actually made a custom field and battle theme for the Hunchback of Notre Dame world...Ironically, He posted the vid just a day before it was announced there would even BE a HOND world......

(Sorry about there being oinly one video; he combined the songs into one vid...The battle theme is the faster-paced mix.)

[video=youtube;vDIStA5VWe4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDIStA5VWe4[/video]

I'm most likely going to play this over whatever music plays during battle in the Hunchback of Notre Dame world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back