• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you preordered KH3D yet?

• Yes

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • No, I plan to soon

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • No, I have no plans to

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No, I am waiting to see a bundle

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSnilloc

Thats cool about the pre-order cards, can't wait for this game to release. Now give us a trailer SE

Also i know Amazon sales rankings aren't reliable but the game has jumped from like the 200's in best seller to the top 50's in best seller over the past few days

What are you wanting from a trailer? If it's story hints, you'll find all you want in the Japanese trailers... if it's VA's then...... *shrugs*

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
But if there is a party and I go, do you think I will get the pre-order bonus? I mean did you have re:coded preordered at nintendo world?

Yes, at the Re:Coded event, they gave away the decals to every single person who bought a copy as well as an exclusive poster just for attending the event. I don't believe you can preorder games at Nintendo World, so I'm sure if they had an event, they would give out the preorder gift to not deter people from waiting.

Pretty sure most people's desire for a trailer is around the English voices.

Watch the trailer just have Sora and Riku voices, while playing loud music over all the scenes with the TWEWY cast...SE trolling everyone -__-

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Omg Kupo! Let's not speak of awful trailer mixing. Birth By Sleep still gives me heartaches from that awful mess called a trailer. XD

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Omg Kupo! Let's not speak of awful trailer mixing. Birth By Sleep still gives me heartaches from that awful mess called a trailer. XD

I don't want to be mean, but sometimes when I played through BbS, I kind of wished random music would go over the god-awful voice acting...*cough* Aqua dying in battle *cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back